Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

i thought Iced Earth's newest album was teh l33tz0r. G3ttysburg r0x0rz my b0x0rz n' d3vil t0 p@y was teh beeyotch! still though, i'd rather have l33t sex0rz with teh most tr00 n3vErm0r3 than teh pimpz0r Ic3d 3arth cause n3verm0r3 are teh aw3som3 m@st0rz of teh pimpz0rz

NicodemiX said:
Lord of Metal is also making such a list... just so that we know that Pyrus's isn't biased.
yeh but LOM is doing it a little different. he's measuring the crater left in his asshole after someone pounds the shit out of it.
-neal

Bash the patriotic shit all you want but I'd rather have patriotic lyrics to any "save the princess on the holy mountain of glory by slaying the one real Green Dragon of immortality with our powerful sword forged by the power of thor and other hammer wielding gods to avenge the glory of metal and all things heavy with might and steel" lyrics anyday!

The new Iced Earth isn't very good but if I compare the two bands from the beggining of their carrer to today, I defenitly like Iced Earth best! Their first three albums rocked big time !!!

If I add Sanctuary's albums to nevermore's carrer it's a whole new thing though.... I was a BIG fan of Sanctuary! ...BIG...

Larf03 said:
Bash the patriotic shit all you want

**as will be done, without your coaching***

but I'd rather have patriotic lyrics to any

**then join the fucking armed forces you gung ho bastard** hahaha

"save the princess on the holy mountain of glory by slaying the one real Green Dragon of immortality with our powerful sword forged by the power of thor and other hammer wielding gods to avenge the glory of metal and all things heavy with might and steel" lyrics anyday!

***I find it wierd, your the only one in this thread to bring that up. So, are you seeking counciling for your tolkien metal addiction?***

The new Iced Earth isn't very good

**then why spray more shit around about IE, you just summed them up Mr Man o War As did myself, and many others on the first page of this thread**

but if I compare the two bands from the beggining of their carrer to today, I defenitly like Iced Earth best!

***Good for you. now, ill dig the hole, if you promise to JUMP**

Their first three albums rocked big time !!!

**Rocked as in BUDDY HOLLY? Yeah, i agree.**

If I add Sanctuary's albums to nevermore's carrer it's a whole new thing though.... I was a BIG fan of Sanctuary! ...BIG...

***You mean that stuff about saving the prince and shit....?***
Now go pledge allegience to the flag, and shut the fuck up.

Bash the patriotic shit all you want
**as will be done, without your coaching***

Good for you!

but I'd rather have patriotic lyrics to any
**then join the fucking armed forces you gung ho bastard** hahaha

Mmm.. good one .. while I laugh my ass off I'll tell you this: I hate those lyrics and I find sanctuary from them in Exodus' Tempo of the Damned

"save the princess on the holy mountain of glory by slaying the one real Green Dragon of immortality with our powerful sword forged by the power of thor and other hammer wielding gods to avenge the glory of metal and all things heavy with might and steel" lyrics anyday!
***I find it wierd, your the only one in this thread to bring that up. So, are you seeking counciling for your tolkien metal addiction?***

...What the hell do you know ? My roots are in thrash music ...

The new Iced Earth isn't very good
**then why spray more shit around about IE, you just summed them up Mr Man o War As did myself, and many others on the first page of this thread**

-I don't try to spray shit about them I'm stating my opinion about the Glorious Burden wich is an album that is, in my opinion, decent at best...

but if I compare the two bands from the beggining of their carrer to today, I defenitly like Iced Earth best!
***Good for you. now, ill dig the hole, if you promise to JUMP**

Ok ...so if I have different opinions than you I should jump ... I just love their earlier stuff and if you don't than it's you're right...

Their first three albums rocked big time !!!
**Rocked as in BUDDY HOLLY? Yeah, i agree.**

No I meant in a headbanging kind of way... Those album are fuckin' thrash !!!

***You mean that stuff about saving the prince and shit....?***

... prince? I see you focus more on male characters but I don't... I mean their excellent thrash music with good lyrics (into the Mirror Black) ...Refuge Denied had some cheesy lyrics but I'm too busy headbanging to notice that!

Now go pledge allegience to the flag, and shut the fuck up.

What flag? I'm not even from the US...