Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

I said I dont have anything against them but they are one of the worst bands I have ever heard and Lord Of Metal didnt mom joke die out a long time ago? How hard is it to say your mom sucks cock....wow thats one of the dumbest things ive heard today. Your probably twice my age and I can come up with better shit then that. Good job or something just a question of sanity but do you people close your minds only to music or do you close them to everything else that goes on in life? Its a question worth asking yourself.

Your Mom Sucks Cock!!! Haha Just Messing Dude , Actually I Like Iced And Nevermore I Am The Dog And River Dragon Are My Fav. Nevermore Songs. But Fucking Dantes Inferno Is The Shit. I Was Just Kidding About The Mom Thing. I Have No Beef With Anyone. Accept Maybe Pyrus. Just Kidding.

Their Arent Any Bad Things To Say About Nevermore. The First Time I Heard The Riff In River Dragon I About Shat Yes Shat Myself. Then I Fell On The Floor In A Fetal Position.

Adam S. said:
I said I dont have anything against them but they are one of the worst bands I have ever heard and Lord Of Metal didnt mom joke die out a long time ago? How hard is it to say your mom sucks cock....wow thats one of the dumbest things ive heard today. Your probably twice my age and I can come up with better shit then that. Good job or something just a question of sanity but do you people close your minds only to music or do you close them to everything else that goes on in life? Its a question worth asking yourself.
So...you're 8 and a half? And shut the fuck up about being open minded. You're talking about two metal bands that really aren't that different than each other except for the fact that one is more artistic, can play solos, and doesn't have its head up its ass. Can you guess which band I'm talking about?

Let me just point something out to you again....TWO METAL BANDS! It doesn't take an open mind to like two metal bands. It does, however, take an open ass. Think about it.

One more thing, there's a little thing called an apostrophe. Please learn how to use it so I don't have such a difficult time trying to read your post.