Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

so after watching blades of glory, and seeing that mane n tail bit, i'm certain ledmag is working as a writing consultant for hollywood comedies.

I got to see Nevermore open for Iced Earth a while back. At the show, I got hair whipped by both Loomis and then Barlowe (back when he had that insane viking mane going on). Barlowe's hair whip hurt more.

What, this thread NEEDS to be revived every few months.

that is just an absurd statement to make. quitting your international headlining band to become a cop in Connecticut (or where ever he is. it doesnt matter, those states over there are so fuckin tiny its all the same) is totally NOT METAL and says to me that he was never manly.

There's a ton of Iced Earth songs that I don't give a shit about that are on their setlists. As for Nevermore, Even if I don't listen to Dead Heart (at all), the songs are still pretty good in a live setting. That could just be because I know them, whereas I don't know anything from Iced Earth, save for Horror Show, Burnt Offerings, and half of Something Wicked

it's only a joke if its exaggurated ;)

GOD! NEVERMORE ONLY PLAYS NEW SONGS GRRRRRRRR

"Only" being the key word in this exagguration.

Iced Earth, on the other hand... they only use triplets and sing about Molly Pitcher.

I've been listening to Iced Earth's "The Dark Saga" alot lately. (mixed in with Nevermore's self-titled debut. "What Tomorrow Knows" is such a fuckin' heavy song).