Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

RUST MAN>>>Well, Warrel is good live (on vhs), but waaaaay better on cd. IMO

POE is my fav...so yeah, i gotcha on that one

DEADHEARTINA......i agree.

The lyrics.you are so right my man

LIVE: matt on AIA is ...A ONE A man.....so i am thinking that LIVE.matt is the guy

Great man

Oh yeah..I dont try to be post whore......and i am not a fag

I went to another forum and posted the link for this thread......I really want to have a real discussion on whch one ppl like best and why.

AND YOU ARE A POST WHORE IF I AM hahahaha.

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
masturbation rules, BTW

I prefer my wife over my hand....either hand as matter of fact.
I also prefer her over BOTH HANDS......or anyones hand........

hahahahahha

Scot Weiland has a song you may enjoy...look for it

dammit, fuck being subtle!

there's nothing subtle about wanking! when the jizz shoots out, it isn't with grace and ease and SUBTLETY! it is quick, messy, and invigorating, a message of blatant rapid-fire with no remorse or the curse of second-guessing. when i say masturbation rules, i say it with as much depth as possible, in an attempt to recreate the scene of hand-on-dick bonding and subsequent ejaculation - with the least subtlety as possible.

look into it next time, bitch

Originally posted by Rusted_in_peace50

Intense shaping through abortive hybrid micro-rythms, demanding melodic transfer to counter-balance premature termination -- resulting in sort of a zooming effect through the listener’s quantitative assessment -- possibly delaying it through stubborn rythmic reiteration ( "on they slay", "beyond" ). Atheist’s feel to structure comprises mobile accentuation rather than punctuation ( "Another notch in a cosmic climb" - Kelly Schaefer ), counter-clause composite chaining from instinctive beat analysis for autonomous, unadulterated sub-layering outside internal confrontation, all-around rhetoric turns being wrapped-up in tedious, scenic soli -- eg the fecund permutative ideas in ‘why bother’ :

At a loss for words:

8================D~~~~~~~~~~~

OK OK OK OK

Lets get back to the never/ice conversation.........that brother thing was not what i wanted to read..hahahahah wether you ment it perverse or not hahahaha

how the hell did this become a masturbation thread? :lol:

Anyhoo, I prefer Nevermore because basically everything is better, IMO. Don't get me wrong, I really like Iced Earth. Barlow is awesome, probably #3 for me (behind Warrel and the guy from Zero Hour whose name I'm too tired to remember). Schaffer's a good rhythm player; his rehashed riffs are excellent, but a little more variety wouldn't hurt. I think the main difference, and it shows in the music, is Nevermore is a band, and Iced Earth is a Jon Schaffer project.

Both bands kick ass and we're lucky to have them both. One being better then another like Nevermore is a good thing. There you go

PS: So does a bit of D.I.Y too, but a lady friend would be much prefered.

Originally posted by Black Winter Day

Just a little "thing" me and RIP tried to "pull off", like we "did" back at the old Megadeth Board (which we got banned for, if I remember correctly).

:lol: :lol: Haha I remember that!!! That was hilarious :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
Nevermore is a band, and Iced Earth is a Jon Schaffer project.

interesting way of looking at it..

I like both bands, but I agree that it should be Nevermore getting all this attention from the metal press, and not Iced Earth.

IE is an incredibly good live band though. If only they could have that kind of power on their recordings.. maybe they just need a better producer.