Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

i won't argue
i'll not be a bitch and just answer

i obviously like nevermore better
although, iced earth are extremely excellent

i think that the drumming is faster than nevermore, but i think that nevermore's is more demanding technically.
the guitar rhythem section i think is completely equal, but lead is taken by nevermore. solos go to nevermore too. singing goes to warrel. barlow sounds like he tries too hard.
live, they are both excellent, but iced earth SOUND/PERFORM better live, but nevermore delivers much more energy and more emotion, but Meloncholy(Holy Martyr) live was fucking amazing.
bassist, i don't really care.

so thats my thoughts

ok ledmag i think your a fucking pus for taking this shit to the nevermore board...

its full of nevermore fans... so you figure you can compare them to another band and side with nevermore, and everyone else will follow you, but no...

we all see that your a little prick, with a little prick, who knows jack shit about what he is talking about.....

iced earth fucking rocks, as does nevermore... end of story...

and you can "flame" me all you wont, but i wont bother with you any more, cause you arent worth my time... your a whiny little fuck who is gonna pitch a bitch cause you arent getting your way...

grow up

that is one of the funniest posts yet!LOL
I think you got John pegged! Though I think you really cant compare Christy and Van, there styles are different, but both brilliant at what they do. Van really brings a real "groove" to Nev. Christy is a technical speed player and Van is a technical groove player. I think that gives the heart to their music. IMO

Originally posted by antifayth
ok ledmag i think your a fucking pus for taking this shit to the nevermore board...

its full of nevermore fans... so you figure you can compare them to another band and side with nevermore, and everyone else will follow you, but no...

we all see that your a little prick, with a little prick, who knows jack shit about what he is talking about.....

iced earth fucking rocks, as does nevermore... end of story...

and you can "flame" me all you wont, but i wont bother with you any more, cause you arent worth my time... your a whiny little fuck who is gonna pitch a bitch cause you arent getting your way...

grow up

If you knew whats in my head......then your not tellin the truth.

1) I like ICED EARTH
2)I posted it here not cuase i like NEVR better, its cause this is my 2nd fav forum

3)Its my oppinion, so, yes, i do nknow what im talkin about

4) I dont give a HAIRY rats ASS if you agree or not. As a matter of fact, you and your whole fucking family could DIE, and it would not bother me at all

5)And yeah, I have already gotten my way.....ppl ahve replied ...so FUCK YOU

7)Im glad Im not woorth your time..cause your a nut nose man..and i dont want to waste any more of my time on you.

BTW.I have a question...does Jon pay you to be his body guard? DO you give Jon slow jacks? DO you gurgle when Jon drools in your mouth?

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
dude. . . what the fuck did he do? if you are referring to him dissing IE, *I* thought it was funny. hell, i agre with 95% or it! it's just a survey, god damn. chill out, shit. . .

ease off ledmag, he's cool

Yeah, I know, youd think he was on JONS payroll or something

1) I like ICED EARTH

You show SO much affection my comparing them to first graders, my god how could i have misunderstood you?

2)I posted it here not cuase i like NEVR better, its cause this is my 2nd fav forum
No shit!!! Thank you Captain Obvious! How could anyone miss the fact that you so drudgingly present in your page of asinine rantings? I dont know about you, but i usually get things the first time i see em, im not one of the "speshal" kids like you how has to take the retard classes in school...

evidently some tim eduring your idiotic rambling you dropped a few iq points, i mean who wouldnt after talking to you, cause you would know that any response that anyone makes is indeed their own opinion, thus making them completly correct, and then there would be no way of arguing with them, so dont even pull the "IMO' card on this one.

4) I dont give a HAIRY rats ASS if you agree or not. As a matter of fact, you and your whole fucking family could DIE, and it would not bother me at all
You say that like your trying to get to me or something. what, do you expect me to break down and cry cause you refuse to mourn for my familiy? what the fuck, ild kick a loser like you out of the funeral if i saw you there... I could care less what you think about me....

5)And yeah, I have already gotten my way.....ppl ahve replied
thats why you were pitching a bitch at the beginning of the thread when people starting arguing with you, right?

...so FUCK YOU
no thanks, i dont know about your sexuality, which apparently is homosexual, but im straight, and have the woman to prove it.

7)Im glad Im not woorth your time..cause your a nut nose man..and i dont want to waste any more of my time on you.
You wont waste your time on me, yet youve taken the tiem to reply...? that makes sooooo much sense

BTW.I have a question...does Jon pay you to be his body guard?
nope

DO you give Jon slow jacks?
nope

DO you gurgle when Jon drools in your mouth?
He doesnt drool in my mouth...

You know i think your getting confused about those sexual fantasies you seem to be having about me. Please dont stalk me, i wont have sexual relation with you, im NOT GAY!!!

p.s.
the only reason i have taken the time to respond is because 1, you flamed behind my back, like the little pus i acused you of being, and 2, because it was requested by blackwinterday...

Black Winter Day:
Im going to kill you for making me respond

oooo! can i jump back in this flame war? I started it first!!!!!
haha, flame wars are indeed fun, usually prefer to watch than participate though. I only started the first time because that was obviously ledmag's intention. You don't start flaming a band you and most others on this BB like unless you want a flame war, and since ledmag is a flame war fan i just put 2 and 2 together :heh: . It had been a while since i'd been in one too. :loco:

1) I like ICED EARTH

You show SO much affection my comparing them to first graders, my god how could i have misunderstood you?

No shit!!! Thank you Captain Obvious! How could anyone miss the fact that you so drudgingly present in your page of asinine rantings? I dont know about you, but i usually get things the first time i see em, im not one of the "speshal" kids like you how has to take the retard classes in school...

evidently some tim eduring your idiotic rambling you dropped a few iq points, i mean who wouldnt after talking to you, cause you would know that any response that anyone makes is indeed their own opinion, thus making them completly correct, and then there would be no way of arguing with them, so dont even pull the "IMO' card on this one.

You say that like your trying to get to me or something. what, do you expect me to break down and cry cause you refuse to mourn for my familiy? what the fuck, ild kick a loser like you out of the funeral if i saw you there... I could care less what you think about me....

5)And yeah, I have already gotten my way.....ppl ahve replied
thats why you were pitching a bitch at the beginning of the thread when people starting arguing with you, right?

...so FUCK YOU
no thanks, i dont know about your sexuality, which apparently is homosexual, but im straight, and have the woman to prove it.

You wont waste your time on me, yet youve taken the tiem to reply...? that makes sooooo much sense

BTW.I have a question...does Jon pay you to be his body guard?
nope

DO you give Jon slow jacks?
nope

DO you gurgle when Jon drools in your mouth?
He doesnt drool in my mouth...

You know i think your getting confused about those sexual fantasies you seem to be having about me. Please dont stalk me, i wont have sexual relation with you, im NOT GAY!!!

p.s.
the only reason i have taken the time to respond is because 1, you flamed behind my back, like the little pus i acused you of being, and 2, because it was requested by blackwinterday...

Black Winter Day:
Im going to kill you for making me respond

1).I can show affection or not.whats it to you..SHALL I START DISSING NEVERMORE? Ican, I like them, but you can always find things you dont like about anything

2)SO your a special kid who who was so special, you were not permitted to be in a special ed class.

3)you dropped a few points too, sice you bagged my OPINION first

4)you wouldnt kick me out motherfucker, cause i wouldnt be there in the first place.......And yes you do care waht i say, otherwise, you wouldnt be here posting to my thread..tell the thruth.lies will get you no where

5)I was not argueing the fact NEVR was better than iced..I was, so, no, i have not debunked anyones opinion, i was flaming after being flamed.......see, what do you know

Yes, I have a wife...you faggot.

(6) 7).i said waste anymore time......but so what.i haev wasted 5 more minutes.......

JOn doesnt drool in your mouth? How does he miss everytime? He musrt have lots of practice with you

AND.....its good to know you do what your told.....

BLACK WINTER DAY>>>SInce he OBAYS you, tell him to jump off the higest bridge he can find........

p.s. 6 comes after 5 you dumbass, you put 7

ROFL

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok retard..shall i pull out all th emistakes you made?

Im not gonna stoop that low.

You say i whine...you are petty.

You are also serouse......you need to come back down to earth man.......you need to get your boyfriends FIST out of your ass. That cant be good anyway....I think it has you all uptight.

And im just one of those guys who has to have my way.......

well, what the fuck are u hypocryte? You didnt like what i posted, so you showed your ass. Man, some of you guys need to face facts......you cry if it doesnt go your way,,and whats even worse is......you are for real on your bitching........tsk tsk tsk.....

NO man, i knew you were a jokster from the start.......I m honored you stuck my name in......hahaha (im still not voteing...hahha)

I must say.if you liked this thread......you have missed some better ones......

But i also must say...hahahah i never thought this thread would cause a flame out hahahahah....

I suppose some ppl who like a certain band...just cant handle the truth........I mean shit man.....I liked Iced, but there is a ton more stuff i could rant on about the band hahaha

YEs, I have the edition with the extra cd with the pic of Jon on his Harley........

Yes, it did not impress me. I think Jon should keep his PIE HOLE in the closed postion......he wouldnt make a fool of himself as much.

I cant believe soem of these guys here haev not noticed how he just verbaly abuses Producers and bands.

I ahve articles in mags where even the writer tell you up front that he got with Jon on a day when Jons head was so big he was expecting it to EXPLODE any minute......

Even the CM anniversary Boxed set has some stuff on Jon being an overall DICK........

I think to Jon, its not an act..hahhaha
but yeah , its time to come down so to speak.......

Wonder why everyone else is not posting here on this thread today?