Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

your OPINION is cool with me man

Im glad you were truthfull

I had to post on ya though......due to you saying EVRY POSITION hahaha

its all cool

yeah ledmag, calm down .. dont wanna bitch about your thread - both bands are great!

anyhow .. nevermore kicks ass! thats a fact :)= they are the prophets of new metal .... never heard anything that is as visionary as their sound!

IE ... doin a great job imo - I like these orchestral sounds, heavy, full of chords and so on ... though I rate Jag Panzer higher than IE

hmm well let me compare the members...
jeff vs jon+their lead put together- jeff wins
jim vs do they have bass? i cant hear it- jim wins
van vs any drummer they've ever had- van
warrel vs matt- please.
so yeh iced earth is way more tallented!! oops, i guess they fucking suck. my bad.
-neal

Steve Digiorgio played bass on Horror Show, he's infinitely better than Jim, and Richard Christy is on drums, and he's considerably better than Van. Their work in Iced Earth isn't as good as their norm, though, probably because Jon didn't want to be overshadowed by their abilities. So comparing the players isn't a valid argument, because even though they are better players, the stuff they played isn't better. Only comparing their performances on the CDs works, in which case, Nevermore wins.

Originally posted by Serge
yeah ledmag, calm down .. dont wanna bitch about your thread - both bands are great!

anyhow .. nevermore kicks ass! thats a fact :)= they are the prophets of new metal .... never heard anything that is as visionary as their sound!

IE ... doin a great job imo - I like these orchestral sounds, heavy, full of chords and so on ... though I rate Jag Panzer higher than IE

HAHAHHA.Serge old buddy.i told you i wasnt mad..i was being point blank..thats all

No problem dude

yeh thats what i was doing. i know steve and rich fucking rule ass in death, but werent particularly impressive in iced earth. thats what i was getting at. peoples performances in iced earth, not their abilities elsewhere.
-neal

Originally posted by neal
hmm well let me compare the members...
jeff vs jon+their lead put together- jeff wins
jim vs do they have bass? i cant hear it- jim wins
van vs any drummer they've ever had- van
warrel vs matt- please.
so yeh iced earth is way more tallented!! oops, i guess they fucking suck. my bad.
-neal

HAHAH...I like you style ol boy

Everyone has their own opinions, so it's really useless arguing about who's better. This is a Nevermore board, so of course there will be a majority saying Nevermore is better. It would be the same thing with Iced Earth if you went on their board, and so the circle continues. I love both bands, and I would be very happy if either or both of them hit it huge one day, as they both deserve it for all the hard work and great music they've given all of us.

yeh the difference between this one and the iced earth board, is that you can say what you want here, pro or con nevermore. if you post anything negative on the ice earth board that little bitch of a cunt neil removes it. i dont like him, or his silly schaffer loving board.
-neal

I must say...i like this forum for the fact that you can ditch out the band......and i have ditched out NEVERMORE here before.and the post will stay put.

HERE YOU CAN TELL THE TRUTH.

Originally posted by neal
yeh the difference between this one and the iced earth board, is that you can say what you want here, pro or con nevermore. if you post anything negative on the ice earth board that little bitch of a cunt neil removes it. i dont like him, or his silly schaffer loving board.
-neal

I understand your point, and it is great that the Nevermore board allows the freedom to say what you want, and I do wish the Iced Earth board would allow for more negative critisism, but it is his board. If he doesn't like something that is posted, he can remove it as he wishes, because it is his board and the band themselves have given him permission to run it. He usually only removes posts that have no relevance to the topic of importance, Iced Earth, which is good since it gets rid of all the useless garbage that usually clutters many message boards.

Attacking Neil personally isn't the right way to go, either. Just because he occassionally deletes posts doesn't make him some huge asshole. He's actually a really nice and cool guy to hang out with, or so I've read from many people on the board who actually have spent time with him at concerts.

No offence BLOOD, but he sounds like the sort of guy who just may not like you unless you like the same things he does.....

I prefer OPEN MINDED ppl, and open forums...but thats just MO you kno

Originally posted by ledmag
No offence BLOOD, but he sounds like the sort of guy who just may not like you unless you like the same things he does.....

I prefer OPEN MINDED ppl, and open forums...but thats just MO you kno

Mm..whatever. It's all good though, man. We're just one big happy family. Ha. :D

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
hey blood on my hands, forgive my obtrusiveness (is that the right word here??...hehe), are you female?

LOL..god no! Do I seem like one? I sure hope not. Besides, I'm sure a 200 pound hairy 18 year old would make a fucking ugly woman. :D

To the guy that said Schaffer plays all downstrokes: that's utter bullshit. How do you think he could do those triplets that he over uses withouth up picking? Plus I'm in agreeance that Nevermore rules. I like IE, but Nevermore is more talented.

yeh im with ledmag here, as long as you kiss his ass and say IE rules neil will be your best friend. but diss horror show one time and have every post you ever make afterwards deleted. fuck that guy.
-neal