Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

I love when the night falls. There's no real refrain in it, theres several sections they repeat.

And I think I'm going to sleep now, just listened to two nevermore cd's straight and I have to get up early tomorrow. I should at least get 6 hours of sleep i think.

looks TB has turned out alright hey.

NEAL>>>whats with LOM up there? HE called a pot head a junkie hahahahhaha.

Man, if only i had more time to spend online right now.

Originally posted by Unregistered
Iron Maiden lyrics dumb?

***YEah, cathc on motherfucker, for the most part, they BLOW!***

What the Hell?

****WHat do you want us to say, do want me to say it again? Ok, THEY BLOW!!***

Whatever.

***No, not whatever......THEY BLOW you stupid fuck***

And they didn't rip off a comic book, they had permission from the man himself,

The thing is, it was still from a COMIC book. Permission or not, ITS ABOUT ANOTHER MANS IMAGINATION, not JOns, further proving just how much he NEEDS HELP****

who in return screwed them over.

***SOunds about right. Jon is a dork, OVER ZEALOUS, he got fucked, he got what he deserved. Just think, if he had written about something other than a ............COMIC CHARACTER.........he would have gotten PAID hahahhahahaha.......*****

And Blind Guardian rip off JRR Tolkien on every cd but I know you can't dislike them.

**You, DO NOT know SHIT. For the most part, BG suck shitty ass. The new one from them, FUCK man, its waaay bad. WHta do they have, one good cd, one OK cd, the rest are SHIT.........

Get out some, youll see that there are far better bands than BG and IE settin in a tree.......you know.***

And I am not a crackhead.

***Ok, your a COCK head******

You were the one talking about smoking weed.

****Retard, i was talking about the WEED with NEAL, you a fucken MONGO BOY if you call a POT HEAD a fuckin JUNKIE. Ill bet your one of those guys/girls, who get high tryin to suck a FROGS ASS........****

All drugs are stupid. Anybody who does any type of drug be it prescription, illegal, alcohol, cigarettes, McDonalds, Coca-Cola, unless your drug is METAL you are an idiot.

***Ok, i smoke weed, its not the smartes thing to do, but i suppose youll just die when you get suger, or diabetes when you get older, since you wont take medication. YOu know the percentage of Suger, and diabeties is going up dont you? Well, thats a worry off our back, cause when you get real sick, and someday you will, you will go FAST. Air waster as you are.***

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
I also find Dante's Inferno very enjoyable.

**ive never had crabs, but i would imagine, your a lot like having crabs...........Well, it seems to me, Jon read a book hey........and then re wrote some of it, and stuck some of his OLD rehashed guitar licks on them, and WAM, he blew your little pathetic MIND didnt he...........****

They are peotic and descriptive.

You are retarded, and not special..........
DUde, face it, he stole a story line.......shit man,,,,.....****

I really feel like I am taking a trip through hell everytime I listen to that song.

***YEah, you wouldnt know hell if you were in it, REJECT. ******

Of course I don't believe in hell, but I still feel like I am in it.

****Yeah, yeah, yeah, tryin to be cool by sayin you dont believe hell, but you feel as though you are in hell as you masterbate thinking of Jons riffs........****

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
But hey, everyone has different tastes.

**yes, you deserve a lolly pop for that one****

You, appearently prefer the type of lyrics that just tell you what they are talking about, kind of like Metallica's lyrics, instead of the story type.

****Uh, stiry type like about movie MONSTERS......shitface, get a griop, get with program, get your finger out of your ass, and dont stick it in your mouth, but smell of it............

DUde, bottom line, your delussional, you must have been slipped some of those terrible drugs youve been spewing about. Spewing like an ejaculating COCK i maight add......a cock with BLUE BALLS>.......really spewing...Mt ST Helens style..........****

Let's just agree to disagree because I have got into enough arguments on message boards about how Linkin Park sucks, religion, drugs, and Metal I'm just tired of it right now. Let us agree to disagree.

***If your a greeing that your a bag of ROOTS, then sure, if not, FUCK OFF! Your tired...ahhhh, isnt that sweet? You seem like the type that just goes form BB to BB trying to be the big cat..........just think, if you hading poped your lid, and spewed *ie..like the discription above....), then none of this would have happend, and you wouldnt be so tired......let your MUM read you little red riding hood, if the wolf doesnt scare you too much, and go to bed.........butt burgler motherfucker****

Most Iced Earth guys are faggot "Red Blooded Americans," the type other countries hate the USA for. That's why I usually avoid Iced Earth when possible now.

What's your problem ledmag? Did you take so much offense to what I said that you had to attack me personally. The type of person that does that is the one that usually goes from board to board trying to be the big funny asshole. So I express my views. Does that make me weak. Hell no. You, having to attack me personally, makes you weak. Did I say anything about your stupid opinion. No. Your the type of person that really pisses me off. You don't have any real opinion to attack me with. You can't say anything to prove me wrong, so you are going to attack me by making fun of me when you don't even know me. Well, it's my turn. I hope the next time you are smoking on neals *weed* you choke on the *ashes* and fucking fall over dead. Oh, now look, I can be just like ledmag. Now, you going to say I don't like any good bands. Well, let me give you a list. Let's see if you can attack all of these with *they suck faggot dick*. Cradle of Filth, Crimson Glory, Children of Bodom, Virgin Steele, Bal-Sagoth, Bruce Dickinson, Breaker, Nocturnal Rites, Nevermore, Morgana Lefay, Sodom, Anthrax, Motorhead, Zakk Wylde, Overkill, Santuary, Death, Exodus, Entombed,angra
arch enemy
Great. And now that they have Angela Gossow, Amazing.
black sabbath
Blues Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Classic Rock
Do I have to say anything.
blind guardian
Heavy Metal, Speed Metal, Doom Metal
Great symphonic power metal band. Check out "And then there was Silence"
demons & wizards
Iced Earth and Blind Guardian, need I say more. Check out "Poor Man's Crusade"
destiny's end
dimmu borgir
Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal
dio
Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
DIO!
dream theater
Prog Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
Favorite band. What can I say, they are amazing. Check out "The Glass Prison"
edguy
falconer
A great power metal band. They will be big. Check out "Entering Eternity"
flotsam and jetsam
Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Speed Metal, Thrash
A good thrash and speed metal band. Check out "Suffer the Masses"
gamma ray
grave digger
hammerfall
Very good. Check out "Let the Hammer Fall"
helloween

iced earth

in flames
iron maiden
iron savior
jacob's dream
jag panzer, joe satriani, judas priest, kamelot, liquid tension experiment, manowar, megadeth, metallica, nightwish, opeth, pantera, pegazus, power symphony, primal fear, queensryche, rhapsody, rob halford, sacred steel, sinergy, skylark, slayer, steel prophet, steve vai,stratovarius, symphony x, tad morose, theatre of tragedy, yngwie malmsteen, dimension zero, at the gates

Well, that was my list off of audiogalaxy so that's why some of it is screwed up. I left off a lot of bands but I just tried to be diverse with the list. It isn't as diverse as I wanted it, but you get the idea. Anyway, ledmag, when I said prescription drugs, I didn't mean the ones you take when your sick. I meant drugs like botox (sp?) and prozak (sp?). And never diss my beliefs, bigot. I never touched your beliefs because that is something that most people take very seriously. Of course, probably everything that we as humans have come up with as being the afterlife most likely isn't. But if you like Hell so much, why don't you go immolate yourself. And don't think I am this health crazed idiot because I am not. I just don't like fast food because, well just look at it. All the fat, grease, hair, roaches. And *sodas* are nasty. I used to drink them all the time. Damn, I don't know how I did it. Thank god for Metal. It changed my life. And on the American issue. I love my country. You have to love your country no matter where you live, because that's the only way you can find some way to enjoy life. We are the freest country. Our government sucks, they're all bigots, almost everyone here is a glutton and a bigot (gluttony and bigotry ruin our country). But democracy is the best system. We have our faults (the people and government) and we have our greatnesses (the country and *a lot* of freedom).