Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

I really disagree on lyrics. Jon writes amazing lyrics. They are so descriptive of everything. They are the best lyrics in the world. They may not rhyme but that doesn't matter. They don't have to rhyme and when you try to make them rhyme all the time, they are going to sound stupid a lot. Warrel writes ok lyrics but compared to Jon's they are nothing.

Jon has some cool shit but cmon, seven tonges,the learing,dead heart,godmoney,narcosynthesis,we disintigrate,no more will,deconstruction...

I still disagree. Jon writes very imaginative and descriptive lyrics, but they also have messages hidden in them. He's a storyteller. Dane's lyrics aren't stories but just comment on his beliefs and views. I like both styles but I prefer Jon's way better. I write lyrics in both styles but I prefer to write lyrics like Jon because they are just fun to write and I would post my lyrics but I don't trust someone to steal them or parts of them. Can't change my mind and I can't change your's so I suggest we agree to disagree.

Althought the lyrics to Believe in Nothing make it a close race, Iced Earth still win in lyrics. But like I said, let's agree to disagree. I also am able to listen to all of Iced Earth's cd as many times as possible and they still have the same effect. I can listen to Nevermore four times a day and that's enough for me. They are still both great.

what? iced earth lyrics are fucking stupid haha. WD has intelligence and somthing meaninful to say. jon writes a bunch of garbage about hell and fantasy comic book bullshit. dantes inferno isnt all that cool (lyricaly). i find it kind of cheesy.
-neal

I WOULD DEFINATELY CHOOSE NEVERMORE OVER ICED EARTH. I'VE SEEN BOTH BANDS (NEVERMORE 3X, ICED EARTH 1X). I THINK NEVERMORE ARE ONE OF THE BEST BANDS I'VE EVER SEEN LIVE...AND I'VE SEEN A TON. ICED EARTH WERE REALLY IMPRESSIVE TOO. I THINK WARREL IS THE BEST!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered
I WOULD DEFINATELY CHOOSE NEVERMORE OVER ICED EARTH. I'VE SEEN BOTH BANDS (NEVERMORE 3X, ICED EARTH 1X). I THINK NEVERMORE ARE ONE OF THE BEST BANDS I'VE EVER SEEN LIVE...AND I'VE SEEN A TON. ICED EARTH WERE REALLY IMPRESSIVE TOO. I THINK WARREL IS THE BEST!!!
you are a gentlemen and a scholar. dont post in all caps, its fucking anoying.
-neal

Originally posted by ledmag
NEAL>>where have you been dude.? FUN?
yeh. ive been smoking lots of weed lately, elsewhere. so my computer has been sitting here off quite a bit the last few weeks. never fear, the weed has run out for a few days, so i will begin to spam again like back in the good ole days hahaha. i also went away for the weekend.
-neal

sometimes yeah, but seldom for me. I hate it when i have trouble finding it. iTs harder to get high even after youve gotten your stash.....due to the worry and strees you go threw tryin to find it.

haha actually i find it more satisfying. after i been callin people and failing for a few days, that first high is fucking awesome.
-neal

Nice opinion neal. Way to take it to Iced Earth, junkie. Iced Earth lyrics are a lot like Iron Maiden's, are you telling me Iron Maiden's lyrics are stupid and cheesy. And Spawn has a meaning, infact many. Maybe you should check it out, or read the lyrics then you would understand.

I also find Dante's Inferno very injoyable. They are peotic and descriptive. I really feel like I am taking a trip through hell everytime I listen to that song. Of course I don't believe in hell, but I still feel like I am in it.

I also find Dante's Inferno very enjoyable. They are peotic and descriptive. I really feel like I am taking a trip through hell everytime I listen to that song. Of course I don't believe in hell, but I still feel like I am in it.

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
Nice opinion neal. Way to take it to Iced Earth, junkie. Iced Earth lyrics are a lot like Iron Maiden's, are you telling me Iron Maiden's lyrics are stupid and cheesy.
YES!!!!! iron maiden has like the dumbest lyrics EVER. oh my god you had me falling out of my chair laughing my ass off at you hahahahahaahahhaahahaaaaa!!!! "maiden lyrics are great!!" and I'M the junkie? hahahahaha you are a fucking CRACKHEAD!!
Originally posted by Lord of Metal
And Spawn has a meaning, infact many. Maybe you should check it out, or read the lyrics then you would understand.
yeh i understand, i understand jon ripped off a popular comic book for lyrical ideas. so what?
-neal