Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

NEAL>>yeah, it is, i just wanted to bragg about the size of my APPENDAGE, oh uh, I mean MONITOR hahahahhaha

Great deal RP, i love my big screen.

NEAL AGAIN>>>Just got back from skyfire, i replied, but will not get you in the can. I also made a new thread about the color of teh forum being POOPY brown hahahahaha. I ahd to, i couldnt resist. BUt hey, that snot bad.

I wish that fucker would come to this thread, he is EASY dude, you should tear him up. Oh and BTW, he isnt going to stop you know, if you wnat me in on it, let me know, and we will shut the place down hahahhahaha.

hahaha well lets hope it wont come to that haha. some of the band members post and they're cool guys. its just that one little punk that decided he doesnt like me and wants to start shit while pretending to be the victim. which is why i had to respond to his fucking bullshit hah.
-neal

ok ok ok ok, ill stay out of it, but whta if it gets reall fun? hahahahha

and yeah, he really doesnt nee dmy help, that guy is a bit undr the water. He is one , or seems like one of those guys who really think they are TUNED in, but they are far from it hahahahha

Originally posted by markgugs
@neal: you don't REALLY need to rally support against TrueBeliever, do you? Come on dude, you're a big boy, no?
naw i can handle that little fucking jerk. so long as he keeps his bitch hole shut there shouldnt be any problems on that board.
-neal

yeah, i thought so. ITs pretty much just a chat thread for the last 4 or 5 pages anyway hahahaha.

I think the IE fans are catching on hahahaha

thats its usless to come here and try a flame when they were asked for OPINION only hahahahhaha. Pretty much, all but a few lately have only stated why and who they like better hahahahah.

uhh, what you just did, you moron, you posted in this trhead. Thats the whole deal right there, before your eyes. YOu are a HENCHEMAN. Yank Jon out of your ass, and come backl and talk with us later dick chop.