Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

your avatar is doing it foryou, if thats what you are IMPLYING.

FUck off, you dont neal anyway. YOu know he hangs in this trhead. If you dont like him, then your here for one thing, and i will oblige you for a few minutes if you like. Dip shit

The damn avatar has nothing to do with you or neal, it was just the first thing I thought of to have. If the timing is the same as when neal starting bitching at me, its only because thats when I found someone who could host a picture.

The other post I had here in the nevermore forum had nothing to do with you two either, it was referring to MSC.

What the fuck did I do at the other one? I wasn't taking the slipknot conversation nearly as personally as he was, because I was having another flame-free conversation with him at the same time. I said I did not like him in one post, only because I disagreed with many of his other posts, and I did not like him as much as some of the other people there.

Whatever he read he took way too fucking personally.

hahah, you dip, i read it , or should i say ,, THOSE POSTS, you made as well as Neal did. DUde, you were baggin him, dont deny it man, dont be a LIAR. Your weaving a web, and its not turnin out very well. YOu plainly stated his name, you painly said you didnt like any of his posts, you plainly said he was a drummer, and his name was NEal, and you didnt like him. Then you made your little comment about your avatar. YOur a fucking liein joke. I think you actually believe your petty bullshit hahahaha.

JERK FACE.

***QUOTE TRUPOSER>>>I guess I'm just kind of assuming everyone here can read drum riffs, and I do not like the one person here I know is a drummer

Neal is a drummer

Looking through the posts, I disagree with almost everything he's said, and I do not think he is very nice.

I really do not respect any of his opinions that I have seen.***END QUITE TRUEPOSER

There are more as well punk. SHut yer fuckin pie hole jizzer, its getting you no where, and i suspect that it will continue to be SO.

My comment about the avatar was only because it said Iced Earth in it. I do not think in any way that you or neal are posers, so I would not be directing the first part of it at you. I was being sarcastic about neal not liking iced earth, and i do not mean sarcastic in that I did not mean it.

So I said I did not like neal. I also only said that I do not like him, I did not call him stuff like a little fucking jerk, fucker, and the other shit you've been calling me here.

i never said you called him those things, like jizzer, assface, fuck wad, etc...PAY ATTENTION DUDE, it helps to get with the program.

If you didnt want a flame fest, then you should not have mentioned his name in a derogatory way at all, then you coem to this trhead, the very thread that you know you will be flamed in. SHit dude, dont try the mind fuck on me, I OWN that game.

Fine, since you obviously aren't going to stop swearing at me, just keep doing it here. I will not come back here, and you can call me names all you want. Stop wasting the time of the people at the Sky fire forum. If you want to yell at me just send a private message or something.

listen shit head. Are you on drugs? I didnt fuckin curse at YOU that time. WHat planet do you live on? is it planet BUNG HOLE? I thought so.

As far the sky fire forum........WHO"S FUCKEN TIME HAVE !!!!!*I*!!!!! wastwed ppls time there? YOur a dork, i have wasted no ones time there.

You are fucked up dude, your in your own little world. You really may not be safe living with the masses. YOu may need to think about a CENTER.

Hey all.
I like both bands... they both kick ass and I have only heard nevemore live and never heard Iced Earth... only on that live disc and that kicks ass... so what can I say except thaks to both band for some great music... Iced Earth gives me a power rush like pure evil... And Nevermore Gives me a reality boost that kicks me into gear... I don't know much abot Jon and how he acts... I don't care to be honest... what I care about is ths music... I love both bands as I mentioned... but to be fair I like Nevermore's way of lyrics as they are more minded on ppl than on fictional beings...

hahaha cool satire on this forum...

ledmag, you are the fucking king. ive been lauging my ass off the whole time dude. thats the most hillarious shit ive read in a LONG time. im glad you're on my side so i can get so many fucking laughs in this thread. fuck im still laughing haha.
-neal

thanks dude, He was dork. hahaha. He was trippin all over teh place.

Howyoubeen....? Ive been off line for nealry 50 hours WOW!. Its been rought too hhahah.

Thanks to th eunregisterd dude, for getting the SATIRE!!!!! PROPS DUDE, PROPS.

Oh and..uh..PENGUIN.....

You are now an official member, even without the registered crap.

Hell yeah, keep it on page one dude! YOu have graduated, and i made the call......neal will agree, and we are teh ones who really matter on the desicions around here anyway.

I like Iced Earth better. That's right. If I were to pick one band to lead the Metal revolution it would be Iced Earth. I've also read a lot of interviews of Jon and he seems like a really cool and down to earth guy. Now here are my comparisions between both bands.
Vocals: Tie. Both deliver so much emotion and both have an amazing range.
Rhythm guitar: No doubt Iced Earth. Just listen.
Solos: Nevermore. Just listen.
Bass: I don't know much about bass but if I had to pick it would be Nevermore.
Drums: Tie. No need in explaining this one. Everyone else has done that for me.
Lyrics: Iced Earth. Just listen to Dante's Inferno. Best damn lyrics ever written.
Live: Iced Earth. They deliver so much power and everything is perfect.

Vocals: warrel
Rhythm guitar: jeff
Solos: Nevermore
Bass: IE don't have a bassist really
Drums: Rich owns, but doesn't shine in IE
Lyrics: Warrel
Live: Iced Earth. Missed Nevermore...