Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

** I agree............but i thought you did not believe in hell?.SO if you dont believe in hell, why are you thanking GOD. If you dont go for hell, then you CNAT go for GOD......get it right next time.....HYP O CRYTE****
I believe in a lot of things. If you don't like it go fuck yourself, oh wait your already doing that.
***Get this, im not flaming you over your opinion, its your attitude......and your lack brain cells......i dont give a HARRY RATS ass for who you think is better......not for flameing anyway......****
My attitude. Ok.
You do need help, and you need it fast..your just like the other 99% of posters who drop by this trhead....you think we (neal, RP, myself...and trueB.....) arent getting along with you due to your beliefs...well just let me tell ya......once again, ........ITS NOT YOUR OPINION THAT THE REASON WE ARE BASHING YOU>>>.....think about how you came in this thread chunk face..........
TB never flamed me. And when I came in this thread all I said was that I liked Iced Earth better and that their lyrics were better. Anyway, better learn to like me because I'm not leaving and RIP is a stupid racist fuck. I could care less what he thinks.
I must commend you on your amazing ability to twist words around. You would make a very good lawyer. Anyway, I do want to thank you for telling me about Dante's Inferno, I knew about The Divine Comedy but I have never read it and I didn't know what was in it. Atleast you can do something right. But like I said you better learn to like me, because I am going to be here for awhile. And I will continue to voice my opinion whether it offends you are not. Atleast I am myself and I don't need to have anyone else back me up. I don't care what you think I am not changing. You can call me a retard or a faggot, I could care less. Your are nothing anyway. You will die a nobody. You will die in that little computer chair of yours a sloppy pig dreaming of a life. Well keep dreaming, because you will never have one.

Yeah mine too, but it's dail up so it stuggles on just about everything. And when I clicked on this thread I thought it was going to be a serious discussion on Iced Earth and Nevermore. But of course I was wrong. It would've been on audiogalaxy. This boards a lot different from audiogalaxy. More laid back I guess. This flame war will have to get old sometime though. But if it doesn't, fine with me. It's pretty funny right now. That Lord of Metal guy is getting creamed but he is fighting back with intelligent and ignorant comments. Wait, I'm Lord of Metal. Damn it.

Also, ledmag, you are on my buddy list. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ok, that was stupid. I appologize. My personalities are all running wild right now. I shall try to sedate them.

hah. I wish I could get cable, but it doesn't run out to where I live. I think I have already mentioned this in this thread, but I am not for sure. Of course, you can see why.

hide behind ledmag? what the fuck? where did i say "hey ledmag this guy is beating me in an intelligent conversation, he knows JUST what hes talking about, he is smart! come and take the heat off me with some flaming!!"? nowhere dipshit. yeh i said that he's hella funny, because he IS hahaha. this thread is fucking hillarious. he is a PRO, and you are a little fucking jerk that gives him plenty of material to work with. this thread is the best hahaha.
-neal

Hold on, I have to get back into character. Ok, here it goes.
Can one of you use your intelligence for once. You atleast have to have an IQ of 15. Damn. "Lord of Metal is a punk, he's well he's, he's a jerk, that's what he is". And ledmag called me a retard. Damn.

And your sig, "as the sun goes down and my game gets bigga, how many bitches wanna fuck this nigga?", yeah those are the lyrics that will change the world. Intelligence or lack of. I'm going with the latter.

And you don't know punks too well. You are going to call a fellow Metalhead a punk. Apparently you do not live where punks dwell. I do. There are plenty of them here. Want an example. Too bad, I'll give you an example anyway. A punk here said that "Linkin Park is more talented than Metallica". I wouldn't hate Linkin Park if it wasn't for punks like this.

I hate religion because of the bigots in it. People screw up everything. Of course you already know that, for I have screwed up this thread. Or did I make it better. Hmm, the wonders of our time. Maybe ledmag made it better, nah, impossible.

punks dont like linkin park, shitface. if someone calling themself a punk listens to likin park, they arent a punk. buy a fucking clue dick jockey.
-neal

"oh shut your fucking retarded punk ass dipshit mouth. jerk."
Is that your best response? Wow, guess I was right on the Special Ed. thing.

Punk is a derogatory term, like loser or asshole. The group that took the name thought it was cool, just like imitating homosexuals in the 80s by dyeing their hair, and other stuff like that.

Not that there's anything wrong with that - Seinfeld

"punks dont like linkin park, shitface. if someone calling themself a punk listens to likin park, they arent a punk. buy a fucking clue dick jockey."
Ok, let us evaluate this. I don't speak moron very well, but I will try my best. I think you are saying that a punk is a person that listens to Punk music. Well, that would mean that I am not a punk and you have been calling me one and that would make you the actual "dick jockey".