Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

I don't think you realize that punk can be defined in many different ways. If I was referring to people who listen to Punk music I would have capitalized Punks. Get a clue dickhead.

Also, Metal is kind of more like a religion for some people. And you always capitalize the name of a religious group. For example, Christians.

FIRST THING......you suck at many things little guy, as you already know......you dont need to try to catagorize your replies anymore.....i see you tried to reply as i did to you.......your pathetic ass neck. Give it up.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Lord of Metal
** I agree............but i thought you did not believe in hell?.SO if you dont believe in hell, why are you thanking GOD. If you dont go for hell, then you CNAT go for GOD......get it right next time.....HYP O CRYTE****
I believe in a lot of things. If you don't like it go fuck yourself, oh wait your already doing that.

*****LEDMAG....well, yeah i yanked my rod this morning, but after supper, SHE will be yankin it......YES little guy, i would say ive had a lot more pussy in my time than you......****

***Get this, im not flaming you over your opinion, its your attitude......and your lack brain cells......i dont give a HARRY RATS ass for who you think is better......not for flameing anyway......****
My attitude. Ok.

***LEDMAG.....ANd you blantant stupidity***

You do need help, and you need it fast..your just like the other 99% of posters who drop by this trhead....you think we (neal, RP, myself...and trueB.....) arent getting along with you due to your beliefs...well just let me tell ya......once again, ........ITS NOT YOUR OPINION THAT THE REASON WE ARE BASHING YOU>>>.....think about how you came in this thread chunk face..........
TB never flamed me. And when I came in this thread all I said was that I liked Iced Earth better and that their lyrics were better.

***:EDMAG>.....Ok, if you think so.****

Anyway, better learn to like me because I'm not leaving

***LEDMAG......uh, OK. IS that suppose dto bother me? hmmf. YOu can stay here till you fucken DIE, and i could care less, your giving me a chance to kill time.......so hey.....keep it up mongo boy***

and RIP is a stupid racist fuck.

**LEDMAG.......he is better at flaming, and waay more inteelegent than you. Plus he has teh balls of a SMALL COUNTRY......***

I could care less what he thinks.

****LEDMAG.....Same from US to you dick BITE****

I must commend you on your amazing ability to twist words around.

***LEDMAG..I must commend you on giving me brainless phrases to play with*****

You would make a very good lawyer.

***LEDMAG......YEs, i know.......fuck you (just thought id throw that in,,,,,,you fucken dweeb ass SMUTS******

Anyway, I do want to thank you for telling me about Dante's Inferno,

***ledmag.......Fuck off PUNK, dont wnat your thanks...dont need it.****

I knew about The Divine Comedy but I have never read it and I didn't know what was in it.

**LEDMAG.....EVen further proveing the fact that you are a fucken retarded ass bastard, spoiled by your moms cream, yeah, her PUSSY in your face........*****

Atleast you can do something right.

***LEDMAG....More than you could ever imagine. You know thats not saying much...its amazing to think of yor brain cell count, and then throwing in the fact that your drug free.............***

But like I said you better learn to like me, because I am going to be here for awhile.

**LEDMAG.........yeah yeah yeah.......just like you stay up your dads ass.......as in FUCKING HIM IN THE ASS.....***

And I will continue to voice my opinion whether it offends you are not.

**LEDMAG...Nothing on a message board offends. me, take off your asshat, its not appealing..i am all fro free speech ass bite......nothing gets deleted if i have any say...***

Atleast I am myself and I don't need to have anyone else back me up.

***LEDMAG...the fact that you DONT need someone, well, thats far from right. Your a sad sack hunk of shit.***

I don't care what you think I am not changing.

****LEDMAG......stop now while you still detain a bit of integrity. Noone asked you to change....die yeah, ill ask for that bug eater****

You can call me a retard or a faggot, I could care less.

***LEDMAG...your a lier. the truth is not in you.....It bothers you to the bone and you know it. OTherwise, why are you flaming? WHy are you acting stupid...sorry, your not acting on that account*****

Your are nothing anyway.

***LEDMAG...This may be, but i am still ABOVE YOU little guy****

You will die a nobody.

***LEDMAG...I wqould say thats acurate*****

You will die in that little computer chair of yours a sloppy pig dreaming of a life.
***LEDMAG..thats where your wrong. I am on line for roughly one hour a day MONGO as face. ANd im a m neat.,......never sloppy. ANd i do haev a life......for some time now*****

Well keep dreaming, because you will never have one.

***LEDMAG......hahahahahaha. I love my life, some ppl would love to have my life......if you only knew how easy i have it you little PUTZ....................

[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
And look at my sig. I don't believe in God. It's just saying "thank god" always makes me laugh.

SO fuckin WHAT? You make US laugh.........Ive emailed your replaies to some of my friends...jahhahahahha.,........they are flaming you worse than we are.......your are PATHETIC, and it shows

Also, ledmag, you are on my buddy list. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ok, that was stupid. I appologize. My personalities are all running wild right now. I shall try to sedate them.

Dont sedate yourself......like you will you little drug freee nerd BUTT PLUG. Get your pocket pussy out, and CONTAIN yourself

hah. I wish I could get cable, but it doesn't run out to where I live. I think I have already mentioned this in this thread, but I am not for sure. Of course, you can see why.

YEs, i know why, as does everyone else...........

How ashamed did you say your parents were for the fact that your their child?

Hold on, I have to get back into character. Ok, here it goes.
Can one of you use your intelligence for once. You atleast have to have an IQ of 15. Damn. "Lord of Metal is a punk, he's well he's, he's a jerk, that's what he is". And ledmag called me a retard. Damn.

sit down, it will take a bit to decifer the number im about throw at you.......

my IQ =124 mr 15.

And you don't know punks too well. You are going to call a fellow Metalhead a punk. Apparently you do not live where punks dwell. I do. There are plenty of them here. Want an example. Too bad, I'll give you an example anyway. A punk here said that "Linkin Park is more talented than Metallica". I wouldn't hate Linkin Park if it wasn't for punks like this.

You may be a meatl....but your not a fellow metal head to US.......

you fucked ass son of a bitch.......

I don't think you realize that punk can be defined in many different ways. If I was referring to people who listen to Punk music I would have capitalized Punks. Get a clue dickhead.

I hate to say it, but the little barrel of horse shit is right.

BUMP
I will not let this thread die yet.

Ok ,slow down. You are not required to keep this thread alive. This thread will be kept alive whether you or i are here.......

neal, and a few others will do it......RP as well........you arent keeping it alive at all......

I think that you may be taking this seriously ledmag. What did I say that first pissed you off? Anyway, I want to take an IQ test. I'm an all A student. Of course, it's not hard.
"I hate to say it, but the little barrel of horse shit is right."
Unbelievable isn't it. Anyway, this thread is starting to get tired. It was funny as hell, but it just seems like it is repeating itself now. So, let me talk seriously about drugs this time. I don't do them, but I have nothing against anyone who does marijuana. Most of the people who do are very intellectual. It also does not make a person violent, unlike alcohol. I think it should be legal, if alcohol and tobacco are. Of course, government couldn't legalize marijuana because there would be a lot of angry *Christians*. And they couldn't make alcohol and tobacco illegal because they make too much money off of them. Now, I wouldn't do them, but I don't consider anyone who does *stupid*. I do, however, consider those who do the harder drugs stupid. It is their fault they are doing it and they are ruining their lives. Now, ledmag, you mentioned life. I'm going to sound like a softy when I talk about this subject, but hopefully I won't sound like one too much. I don't think people take life seriously. I mean, it is pretty much proven because of nuclear bombs. Who's the jackass that came up with that bright idea? And they say, that some countries don't know how to use nuclear weapons the right way. There isn't a right way. Whether they are used for defense or not. Someone has to shot first and once they do the world will be no more. Anyway, to get back on life. Everyone worries about how much money they can make in a job, how much power it will give, how much control will they have over everyone else. None of that should matter. You should do whatever you want to in life. You should do whatever you enjoy. If you don't then wasn't this all a waste and what if you never have another chance. You continue on in the afterlife, thinking about how much you could have enjoyed this one. Violence is also another issue. There is so much of it. The only reason anyone watches Nascar is to see the crashes and then when someone dies they are all saddened. Jackasses. The world is a violent place in general and it's because everyone thinks their way is the right way and everyone else is wrong, even though everyone sees things differently. By the way, that's why a true democracy would never work, but this a different thread. There, now you have heard some of my true beliefs. Let's turn this into a serious thread now. I think it would be interesting to hear some of your real opinions, ledmag and neal, you both seem like smart human beings. Anyway, this thread was becoming a little too violent too.

I think that you may be taking this seriously ledmag.

**LEDMAG>>>Well, usually thats the whole idea...for guys like you, ppl i dont know, who enetr this thread, and get aeven a bit out of line......then neal and i and RP, we flame you, and we want you to think we are serious,,,while all along, we are laughing our asses off....................we have sick sences of humor at times........*****

What did I say that first pissed you off?

*****LEDMAG>>>>>HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA....I love it when you guys think im pissed......****

Anyway, I want to take an IQ test. I'm an all A student. Of course, it's not hard.

***LEDMAG>>>Way back when i was in school, i was and A kid as well......and yeah, it really doesnt even require study for the most part, i mainly LISTENED........seldom did much homework.....***

"I hate to say it, but the little barrel of horse shit is right."
Unbelievable isn't it.

***LEDMAG>>>>nahhh, not really***

Anyway, this thread is starting to get tired.

**LEDMAG>>>Told ya we (I) would wear you down hahahahahahaha...i love this thread*****

It was funny as hell,

****LEDMAG>>>STill is hahahhaha****

but it just seems like it is repeating itself now.

***LEDMAG>>perhaps for you, it could still eb fun, if you would think a bit, and be a real good smart ass.......LIKE ME.***

So, let me talk seriously about drugs this time.

**LEDMAG>>>I wish you would make a thread for teh serious chat other than on NEVERMORE or iced earth, or just flame.....thats what this thread is all about...but i suppose if you insist****

I don't do them, but I have nothing against anyone who does marijuana.

**LEDMAG>>>good deal.I liek WEED, and it lieks ME...eventually, i will let it go....we have been dating for .around 15 years......if you know what i mean.....***

Most of the people who do are very intellectual.

**LEDMAG>>>Like NEAL and I......**

It also does not make a person violent, unlike alcohol.

***LEDMAG>>>Ive seen guys fight while being high on pot before..but your right for the most part, its a lay you back buzz....***

I think it should be legal, if alcohol and tobacco are.

**LEDMAG>>>I agree***

Of course, government couldn't legalize marijuana because there would be a lot of angry *Christians*.

**LEDMAG>>>Yeah, fuck them****

And they couldn't make alcohol and tobacco illegal because they make too much money off of them.
***LEDMAG>>YEP***

Now, I wouldn't do them, but I don't consider anyone who does *stupid*.

***LEDMAG>>>Yeah, i figured that out a couple of sentences ago........***

I do, however, consider those who do the harder drugs stupid.

***LEDMAG>>>Yes, ive been stupid for a few yrs in a row a while back.....***

It is their fault they are doing it and they are ruining their lives.

**LEDMAG>>>Yes, your right again....what about that dude, your almost on a roll here arent you>>.......***

Now, ledmag, you mentioned life. I'm going to sound like a softy when I talk about this subject, but hopefully I won't sound like one too much. I don't think people take life seriously. I mean, it is pretty much proven because of nuclear bombs. Who's the jackass that came up with that bright idea?

***LEDMAG>>>comeon man...EINSTIEN, he had the bag of atoms rememebr.......****

And they say, that some countries don't know how to use nuclear weapons the right way. There isn't a right way. Whether they are used for defense or not. Someone has to shot first and once they do the world will be no more. Anyway, to get back on life. Everyone worries about how much money they can make in a job, how much power it will give, how much control will they have over everyone else. None of that should matter. You should do whatever you want to in life. You should do whatever you enjoy. If you don't then wasn't this all a waste and what if you never have another chance. You continue on in the afterlife, thinking about how much you could have enjoyed this one. Violence is also another issue. There is so much of it. The only reason anyone watches Nascar is to see the crashes and then when someone dies they are all saddened. Jackasses. The world is a violent place in general and it's because everyone thinks their way is the right way and everyone else is wrong, even though everyone sees things differently. By the way, that's why a true democracy would never work, but this a different thread. There, now you have heard some of my true beliefs. Let's turn this into a serious thread now. I think it would be interesting to hear some of your real opinions, ledmag and neal, you both seem like smart human beings. Anyway, this thread was becoming a little too violent too.

***LEDMAG>?>>>Well, looks like your out of ammo.....hahahahhahaha

REALLY DUDE, yeah, im not for violence..but i do love to get my rocks off online...............later on man..........

***LEDMAG>>>Yes, ive been stupid for a few yrs in a row a while back.....*** on't know.
Still are. Atleast you admit it now.
**LEDMAG>>>Yes, your right again....what about that dude, your almost on a roll here arent you>>.......***
Finally you are coming to your senses. Must have taken that dildo out of your ass.
**LEDMAG>>>Yeah, fuck them****
Yeah, you'd like to wouldn't you. You want some Catholic Priest ass don't you. I bet when you were a kid, you were bending over backwards for them.

Hey, I don't think my post posted. Oh well, I suck at flaming anyway. It would have just embarrased me. This board is great though. On audiogalaxy, everyone is up tight and serious. Nice change of pace. Flame me some more oh great ledmag. I bow down to your flaming ability. :devil: :worship: