Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

see now i thought you said you didnt do drugs, and now you're saying you listen to bob dylan on acid. thats not nice. HS sucks a cock.
-neal

That's what he sounds like to me. I don't know, every time I listen to "Iced Earth" and I hear him singing that's what pops into my head. Bob Dylan on acid. Guess it is just me. The first time I heard "Iced Earth" I nearly pissed my pants laughing at his voice, then after I listened to it a couple of times I love his voice. Very unique.

acid doesnt necicarily make people shriek like that. im sick of people that dont do drugs say "its like (blank) on (some drug)!" how the fuck would they know? theyve never done that drug so they havent the faintest fucking clue what it does to people.
-neal

It was just a joke. I know it doesn't make you shriek like that. I don't think people who do acid go around shrieking. Ok, how about this: He sounds like an insane Bob Dylan. See, it just doesn't sound as good.

Shutup, don't argue with me, you know what happened last time you did...............................................I gave in and you won, so........................

neal just love picking fights, so does ledman, thus this thread exsists, and is still on the first page

btw: where is ledmag? i haven't seen him in a while and i would have expected him to do some flaming by now

Originally posted by neal
hahaha wow. the grammar in that post is so fucking terrible i was wondering what country the dipfuck was from, and then i saw hes from florida hahaha. fucking white trash capitol of the USA baby. and that is a horrible horrible post. cant wait to see what our KY pal has to say to this shitface haha.
-neal

HEY NEAL............

YEs sir, his ass is GRASS.

TOMORROW i will be online for a few hours.Thats when he wilkl get it.i haev LOTS AND LOTS of make up work here it seems.

YES MOTEHWRFUCKERS.YOUR OVERLORD hath returned in the form of LED FUCKING MAG. hahahahahahahahaha