Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

I like Death Metal, Power Metal, Black Metal, Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Doom Metal, Extreme Metal, N.W.O.B.H.M, Prog. Metal/Rock, Neo-Classical Metal, and just about any other genre of Metal (too many to name), and Classical. I know Metalheads who love Death Metal, but hate Power Metal. I know Metalheads who love Thrash Metal, but hate Black Metal. I know Metalheads who love Black Metal, but hate Speed Metal. I know Metalheads who love Speed Metal, but hate Classical music.

LORD OF METAL>>>>THERE IS MORE THAN METAL OUT THERE!!

As far as my opinion, its mine, and im not shoving it up my ass. I liked your list of cd's there, I love nighfall, wicker man as well etc.

STick you fist up your ass BTW.

TRUBELIEVER>>>>WIse words, really, no pun, no flame..WELL DONE.

I know there is more than Metal. I listen to Classical and Prog Rock and some Classic Rock too, but mostly just Metal. And my hand isn't up my ass, my head is.

Originally posted by TrueBeliever
When I first starting listening to Nevermore I heard the songs Dead Heart, Garden of Grey, and Lost. Since I didn't know that these were from the earliest and latest cd's I didn't see a huge difference between them (stylewise), and I did not have the preconception that Dead Heart was inferior to Lost because it was on a different cd.
well first off, dead heart is one of the better songs on that cd. you can totally tell a difference between those 3 songs. all three have a NOTICABLY differerent sound/production. but all of that is irrelevant becuase trapped was talking about ALBUMS not songs. yeh theres a few goodies here and there on the new iced earth, but certainly not enough to make me want to listen to the whole cd. and the same with LOAD and RELOAD. yeh theres like a few ok songs, but not enough for me to ever THINK about owning either one of the pieces of shit. lets think about ALBUMS not SONGS. we're nto fucking pop fans here. metal cds should be all good, not just one or two 'hits'.
-neal

I still like what he said about the diffenet cd, not likeing a song just becouse iots on a ..you KNOW.

LOM>>>Well, i like prog rock pretty well. So you liek YES then?

If your head fits up your ass, then i would say it would be a waste of time to even try to stick your fist in there.

Yeah, I like Yes *I'll be the rooouunnddaaabouuutt*. Also, I like Rush, King Crimson, MARILLION, Jethro Tull, King X, Pink Floyd, Spock's Beard (kick ass band), Ayreon, and a lot more. A good site to find out about a lot of prog rock is http://www.progrock.net

LOM>>>

Never got to hear SB yet. But yeah, roundabout is cool. ITs not to bad to play eather. SOme pretty fast stretch chord changes. but not bad.

NEAL>>>HEY DUDE!

Well, when you get time, Ledmag, download the song "At the End of the Day" by Spock's Beard. Yeah, Roundabout is one of my favorite Yes songs.

thanks for the info.

Would you be a guy who would enjoy something like the Conan the B soundtrack? I love it. ITs great stuff. Really gets me in moods, a different mood for each song nearly. I love that cd. Rather expensive, but good.

I forget to tell you.i LOVE JETHRO TULL. one of my all time fav bands. I never grow tired of them.

Have you heard of BLACK WIDOW? The stuff from teh late 60's and early 70's? Real satanic stuff.hahahha..

**come! COme! Come to the sabbat. COme to the Sabbat, Satans there***

hahahahaha

yeah, its pretty cheesy. But it is prettyt good as well.

They have at least one seriouse (lyrics, well, just not cheesy) song. I cant rememebr the title. BUt its well written.

The song come to the sabbat, reminds me of a barny type song hahahhaa

hahahha.

They had nacked women in the stage shows,. They would sacrifice them. Nacked ass hell. They got lots of slack for it,. They are english based. ANd very much cult status.

I would say. I would also say some of them were not ready for that sort of thing hahahahha.

That stuff was not commen in those days.those types of stage shows that is, hahahha

You can find pics at their fan site., ITs in OLGA. they even have a forum you have to register to post.

yeh, but when bands have too much 'show' it kind of makes me think the music might be lacking so they make up for it. ya know, like n sync an shit like that. they dance around becuase they cant sing that well and their songs are shit.
-neal

N'sync don't sing period, it's fucking pathetic, over 1 000 000 record sales, selling out huge arenas and all they do is dance to "their" songs.

I hope the same thing happens to them as Milli Vanilli.