Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

Oh yeah, good song. Not their best, but good none the less.

Im gonna try to send out some cdr's soon, to my friends and what not. If you would like a copy, then let me know, and when the time comes, ill fix you up. Gonna try to do it by DEC.

Cool. Ill get you hooked with both BEFORE GODS. Beware, they have an anti gay song. BUt hey, the guitars and stuff kick ass in the song. Just dont pay attention to the lyrics.

YEah, Im gonna spend some time with the burner ASAP.

RP>>>A combination of things actually. Fav characters in a book, bands, has to do with my real name. The 13 that use on my email, and after ledmag on some otehr forums, thats a date, etc.

I don't even see why you're comparing Iced Earth to Nevermore. They're completely different music styles. It'd be like comparing Megadeth to Slipknot (I know Slipknot sucks, but I'm using it as an example anyway so fuck you). As a personal preference, I'd choose Nevermore over Iced Earth. A lot of Iced Earth's music is awesome, especially Horror Show, but Nevermore has a more original sound/style/message. Warrel Dane's vocals are also more in my vocal range, so I can enjoy screaming along when I'm driving to work ;)

Lyndrodius>>>Well, i like both bands, so i compare them. Music is music. If you like lots of styles, as do I, then you can campare lots of bands, and still be within bounds. SO fuck you too hahaha.

just watched 13th warrior

pretty good movie over-all

But that last fight scene was stupid.They did all the praying shit, preparations and built everything up.....for like 5 minutes of dudes getting knocked off of horses.They could have made that fight MUCH more epic....oh well, fairly good movie.Brotherhood was better IMO.

9th gate should be done by monday.HOPEFULLY.