Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

yeah man, i am missing DAAYS at a time it seems. I just have a lot of things to do right now...plus i got a TAB program hahahahha...ITs fucking great....and with the program, you have links for magizine quality tab. You have to haev the program to DL the tabs, but shit, its good......
Hows the SOLO living going pal?

its the shit. me and my roomate just sit around and chill. we cant even believe it haha. we're gonna start makin some metal together soon as well. thats gonna be the shit. and of course, shmokin on some weed whenever you damn well feel like it is pretty sick. just doin whatever you wanna do man. i love it.
-neal

yeah....it gets regular sooner than later though. Glad your diggin the solo road.

Hey man, i could fix you up with a link where you can DL that tab program...it is good.

well, its a program that you can make tab with. Its also got a checker on it, for mistakes...a chord dictionary, etc.

The thing is, there are tons of very good tabs out there in POWERTAB format. ANd it requires a ZIP to unzip it. BUt without the powertab editor, all you get is a bunch of symblos and PC language. So, it edits the symbols into tab format, and note format as well.....ITs very nice.

ANd when you go to the main info site for the program, you find a ton of links for sites with teh powertab tabs...its a must.

At the moment, there arent a lot of metal tabs in the format, but i did find a IE site with every fucking song by them....so, in the future, im sure there will be more..

BTW, i have checked some powertabs with some of my old guyitar mags tabs.....and they are exactly like the mags.....

The metal bands other than IE that i can remeber seeing are
CARCASS
DEATH (philo)
Children of Bodem.....and a few others....

Dude, we are missing lots of fun it seems by not being here so much...pilgy, isnt he from the CC baord?

Oh well, im too busy making HARD CASH to fuck with him much...

spring.

Or when the cold leaves....wich ever comes first.

Im pushing it just being online right now. Youd think i would have some time.. BUt once i come in, and its fuckin dark, you know, the trash, the floor, the wood for me, the jam time, TV time, joint time...etc.....Im eating right now, so im killing 2 pilgrims with one gun it seems hahhha

Wow! I can't believe this is still here! Cool. For the 2 or 3 people who may not have it, I'll recommend Iced Earth's "Something Wicked This Way Comes". Enjoy.