Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

I've got the volume reflex for old 80's thrash right now...Overkill, Exodus, Testament, whatever. The song starts, the sound goes up, the parents go haywire.

NIME is a great album...I'm very into Time Stands Still, Thorn, and the Curse Of Feanor.

Hey Led, ever heard Heaven And Hell? (Sabbath w/ Dio) Great album, although maybe not to your taste.

hmm...I would say either High or No Place for Disgrace, but High is hard to find and when you do find it it's like $20, so I would say No Place for Disgrace. Another good one of their's is Doomsday for the Deceiver.

PYRUS>>>Yes, i actually have it on tape....and no, its really not my bag. Sab was the first real band i ever got into. As a child you know, im almost 30 ys old right now. FEB 6 is coming up you know. SO, once i heard the stuff with out i was like "what?", and once i heard the stuff from ozz wothout SAB, I was like "WHAT?" hahahhaha. OH yeah..."time stands still at the old Ir-ron hill" hahaha, yeah it is a good song.

LOM>>I have heard very good things about that album.

"I have heard very good things about that album."
Are you talking about "In the Court of the Crimson King?" If so, then yes, it is very good prog rock. Some of the best ever.

Speaking of King Crimson, why did you have to take off their cover for Level Five and put up Mario, Chromatose. :lol: Oh well, Mario kicks ass too.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
{{{--------BUMP-------}}}
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
Speaking of King Crimson, why did you have to take off their cover for Level Five and put up Mario

... dunno, i really like that level 5 cover ... i guess my brain switched into 8-bit mode and i had to whip out the mario :lol:
and speaking of king crimson ---- greatest band ever!!, ehh???

:D