Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

Well, neal, they may still yet be somewhat your bag. They are different than most bands. Lee Dorian the voxxer, he came from NAPLAM DEATH., The first singer they had i think.

led, I also checked out some High On Fire (listening to BLOOD FROM ZION now).They are like sabbath on steroids, LOTS of distortion.Theyre alright, riffs get boring sometimes.But once you realize its stale, they liven it up so it balances out.

Good shit.

maybe, but after reading the descriptions you guys made i wouldnt invest any $ in the possability. ill see if kazaa has some. song sugestions?
-neal

neal>>>Yeah, its crazy, but there is a christain band calle dthe cathedral choir. hahahhahha. YOu must be very carefulll.....also a prog band rock, that suck ass, they haev the name cathedral as well. They are from the early 90's, and they didnt make it. The cathedral we are talking about is too cool dude. Just too cool.

RP>>>YEah, if you cant find any High on Fire, i have all their cd's. Ill fix you on them as well, if you like that is.

Damn, I don't know what it is about A Night At The Opera, but the more I listen to it, the more I like it.The louder the better.

NP:the maiden and the minstrel knight

some bands are just like that on some ppl. Glad you like your cd dude. ITs always bad when you pay hard earned cash for a cd, and when you get home you dont like it

ROCK ON dude.

Yeah, you've got to play Blind Guardian loud. Everytime I listen to them my hand just flys for the volume control. I can't help it, it's like a reflex.

hahahha, i do that for teh intro and the first song on NFIME. IT is breathtaking. The sounds in that intro. AWSOME, and then, into the storm, my fav by them anyway.....great song.

yep, I got that reflex for a few bands.

Iron Maiden, Blind Guardian, Death, and obviously NEVERMORE.

Slayer and IE grabs me sometimes too.

The only Cds I regret buying are the NONmetal.I think the money for the ozzy and sab cds couldve went to a better cause, but they are still decent.

Yeah, that is their best album. I love all of the cd. I can't decide which song is my favorite. Anyway, Nevermore is one of those bands too that I just have to keep turning up the sound.

LOM>>Best song on NIME, is Noldor in my opinion.I just fucking love that song.

I haven't gone too far into prog...anything.Haven't even gotten into dream theater.But I plan on it, Im just going through death and thrash before I get to prog.

LED>>>yeah, I like some ozzy solo.Hes got an odd 3 or 4 good songs on each album.Unfortunately lots is buried under radio glam rock.

I dont think Ive listened to much sab in a year, I just havent gotten to it.SBS and Sabotage are my fave though.