Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

Lizard>>>Yep, those are good movies. I still like them. I suppose cause when i was a kid, he was just a big ol ass kicker.

Hey BUZZ,,and the others.

fucking board change, hahaha,...i had to get my password changed hahahha

ITs taken me 15 minutes to post this reply hahahha

can I get back to making fun of Iced Earth for a second?

thanks...

in "SWTWC" there is a big copyright thing proclaiming tha the "Something Wicked Trilogy" it's lyrics, characters, and stories are all the intellectual property of Jon Schaffer.

like anyone would steal that lame as, trite, hackneyed story line and write a best selling novel or movie that didn't go straight to the blockbuster bargain bin.

does he really think he's that much of a genius?

ok..back to Walking Tall

TEE BABES>>>Oh yeah. Been extremely busy. Im also in CD burn mode, You know what that means hey. Good to read your stuff. AND to look at your BEAUTIFUL Pic.

LIZ>>I hate sports.
Yeah i agree...
Gotta go. Out of time

Eh..I love both Nevermore and Iced Earth. But it really isn't fair to compare the two..They're pretty different..Iced Earth is more like Trash/Power..And Nevermore? Just simply, more heavier..Much more.

But of course we all know Dark Tranquillity owns them both.

:lol:
heh, man, none of your on-line friends started a happy b-day, ledmag thread for you, so I thought, you wouldn't want it started by me. anyway, happy b-day. better late than never.
(yeah, I know, I burned The Mission and Nick Cave for friends yesterday, difficult task, big amount. :loco: )

n/p The Mission: Stay With Me

TEE>>haha, your my friend too. You will never piss me off again. But yeah, the big three ZERO for me. 30. Thanks!
You haev mail in your INBOX BTW.

CHROM>>>thanks dude. I have never remembered to look at the birthday listings. hahaha