Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

Nah, the whole movement really got started here...I mean, just to scratch the surface you've got Metallica, Testament, Death Angel, Vio-lence, Dark Angel, Exodus, and Heathen; plus, Slayer didn't get popular till they started playing shows in the Bay Area.

And in addition, there's tomorrow's thrash metal superstars, BURNING CREATION!! RRRAAAARRRR!!

(That's my band.)

deathrow
necronomicon
Destruction
iron angel
exhumer
kreator
SODOM
assassin
tankard

These bands more or less RAPE your list.

Dark Angel scores some big points for Darkness Descends, and Death Angels gets thumbs up for their Ultra Violence.

You also forgot ultra bad ass Forbidden

still, even with all that, my list>your list

retarded penguin said:
deathrow
necronomicon
Destruction
iron angel
exhumer
kreator
SODOM
assassin
tankard

These bands more or less RAPE your list.

Dark Angel scores some big points for Darkness Descends, and Death Angels gets thumbs up for their Ultra Violence.

You also forgot ultra bad ass Forbidden

still, even with all that, my list>your list

Forbidden! - Groundbreaking for their time - Chalice of blood!!!!
Total filth. Racer X meets testament meets anthrax - fckn oath.

Not only did most of the bands on my list precede most of the bands on yours, my list owns yours mightily. Also, consider that yours applies to a whole fucking COUNTRY as opposed to one small cluster of cities in California...hell, just expanding to the western US would confirm Slayer and add Megadeth, Flotsam & Jetsam, Nevermore in their thrashier period, and I think Sadus and Metal Church. Oh, and I forget Possessed in the original list.

Add Ulysses Siren to my list, and do you know what that makes you?

owned%20airplane.jpg