Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

looks like it says 'wicked' becuase uhh, i edited it. either way its right and you can never prove it was wrong!! aaaahahqwhwhqh2h2hahahwhah!!!
-neal

I got beatthe fuck up by a niger. The one who beat me up was/is a my pals of the upmost degree. He bit my fucking finger. Nasty motherfucker.

Watch the film...AMERICAN HISTORY X. The skin heads do make a few very valid points dealing with statistics.

pyrus>>sure, partialy so...but what about when the blacks had whites as slaves. And, dont forget, it was black ass africans who sold the black slaves to the americans. SO the black slaves had black owners first.

Im not a complete racist...just so you know. IM nowhere near being a skin head. I just dont feel sorry for the black race, anymore than i do for any other race, incuding my own.

I hear ya...just that a lot of people feel less sympathy for/lay more blame on black people, and all that shit is a reason for it. No one is perfect, but African Americans don't deserve the shit they get.

White guilt annoys the hell out of me, though. Just because you're white doesn't mean you personally oppressed anybody. Get over the sins of the past and attempt to stop them from happening again, that's what I say.

pyrus man.........you got like, THE best taste in music on the board

I........I love you man.......

en vind as sorg and troyanasy know some killer stuff
and ledmag is the doom dood
neal.......well, YOU SUCK, hahaha
actually, you know some kick ass melo-death shit

NUCLEAR FUCKING ASSAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they own
I remember the new anthrax, I'd give it about 70-75 out of 102

its rockin and stuff, but nothing special

but dude.......I mainly pointed out your taste in music cause of all the fucking PRIEST and mercyful fate

\m/

Mercyful Fate was one of the first metal bands I got into, from the medley on Garage Inc. I'm like "Oooh, Satanic! Fun!" Priest came soon after cause some reviewer compared the two...so much awesomeness. Can't think of any other band who's played so many different styles and p\/\/|\|3|) in all of them.

But yah, I must salute your musical taste as well...Kreator, man. \m/ What other Eurothrash bands would you recommend?

assassin
vendetta
Deathrow
destruction
exhumer
tankard
artillery
running wild
sodom
Brainstorm
iron angel
Necronomicon

thats good, them are like, all german, I just did a search for bands from germany at BNRMETAL and listed the ones I remembered being great

I dont feel like browsing through my MP3s now
but that stuff there is the best anyways