"New" (2006) Q&A thread

a: as mentioned on another thread: gym, sleep, food, more gym, more sleep, sun if available, music.

q: is any of your close friends impossibly immature?

A: Only if you feel like it
Q: Do you want to tell us about your impossibly immature friend? If so, elaborate. (I sound like a fucking math textbook)

A : none of my friends are impossibly immature.

Q : Would Khanyon rise and talk about his impossibly immature friend?

A : Yes, I would. He's a good boy. He thinks, he talks, he understands what he reads, but he NEVER LISTENS what is told to him. And he thinks life is all about overcoming others.

Q : Do you think it's good to categorize metal music so deeply, like swedish-core, atmospheric-gothic, dick-gothic... ?

A: Yes x a lot
Q: What are you currently infatuated with?

A: Some of this info might be wrong:
A theory, is a unifying explination of a series of expirements and
hypothises. Therefore, all of the expirements that the theory reigns over support it. If there is a breakthrough that allows the theory to be tested in a new way, and the new test proves the theory wrong, then that theory can be nullified or modified. A perfect example of this is the "evolution" of the atom. First it was believed to be a single indivisible thing, then it was believed to be like chocolate chip ice cream, then it was believed that you could predict where the electron would be, and now we use the electron cloud theory.

Q: Do you like pudding?

A: Computer:)
Q: Did you think my theory explination was ok?

A: Yes :confused:
Q: If you can't fall asleep, what techniques do you use. For example, counting sheep.

a: drink. onanism. romantic thoughts. in this sequence, if the drink is not excessive.

q: longest time you've been awake?