Pure crap talking thread.

no poll here

• i'm so happy polls can't be removed when merging threads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • me too, let's do it again

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
@veil the sky: once there was a chatroom for um users. mark was using the irc.mahke.net server to host the room. it was easily accessible by either a javascript (i guess) from the ultimatemetal home page or by using mirc. for a few months during 2002 there was actually some life in the chatroom, mostly because of regulars from this board and some finnish intrusion. ;)
after a while it went down and up again a few times, but enough to have everybody just abandon and forget the thing. i don't think mark is even paying for that server anymore, provided he ever did.

i think by now you are ready to admit my first reply was so much more fun. :rolleyes: :p

rahvin.

Dark_Jester said:
Clear? What? You're all talking crap.
Crap in needs is utter crap indeed,
And clear crap is even better,
Crap with Hamlet and all the rest,
Crap drained in metal is betttttter.

Miolo said:
i haven't got idea what you're talking about, but i guess i should feel proud or something. :p

Miolo (definitely something)
Hehehe your way of writing :D (y)

/Waz (happy and sick)(and not very good at rhyming in English)

i didn't know where to post this piece of information, bound to be really important for teddy bear aficionados (wink, wink):
at hamley's in london there is a teddy bear stand where you pick the color, the shape of eyes, ears etc and then the bear gets stuffed in front of you. the guy who does the stuffing asks you how soft the bear should be, then you get to try it: he stuffs, you hug the teddy, if it's too soft or not soft enough you hand it back until it's properly stuffed. what happens is that if you go on a weekend afternoon you get tons of small kids hugging their teddies again and again until they reach perfect softness :)

hyena said:
i didn't know where to post this piece of information, bound to be really important for teddy bear aficionados (wink, wink):
at hamley's in london there is a teddy bear stand where you pick the color, the shape of eyes, ears etc and then the bear gets stuffed in front of you. the guy who does the stuffing asks you how soft the bear should be, then you get to try it: he stuffs, you hug the teddy, if it's too soft or not soft enough you hand it back until it's properly stuffed. what happens is that if you go on a weekend afternoon you get tons of small kids hugging their teddies again and again until they reach perfect softness :)

:dopey: i want my teddy wery wery shoft, mishter. :Spin:

rahvin.