• me too, let's do it again

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Hearse said:
RAHVIN!!!
I'm number one! :D
I finally did beat nogie...
You didnt believe in me Obiwan... but I proved you wrong! :lol: :p

i already told you what i think of your exploit elsewhere :bah: now don't go around spamming all boards about it, for glory is evanescent and temporary. and i'll give you rep only once every two times i give nogie, from now on. :p

rahvin.

Hearse said:
ohh yeah? I where just about to give you 12-13 points of rep.... but should I reconciderate? ;)

i don't aim to reach the heights, i just wish for a world where nogie has highest rep, post count, and owns us all. :)
but i accept, thank you. :D

edit: nogie only gave to me once, but i understand i can never hope to attract her attention. ;)

rahvin.

@deepinmisery: the server was down for the past 20 hours. apparently yes, you had to try access it from ip address only to get online in the past 20 minutes. :) now i think it's fixed though, i tried using the name and it worked.

rahvin.

Reactions: Hiljainen
american priests own, no matter what the press say. tonight one of those showed me the most beautiful lord of the rings gadgets i've ever seen. there was a nondescript box with "lord of the rings" on it, written as in the movie logo. i opened the box. there was a small black velvet pouch inside. i opened the pouch. inside the pouch there was an EXACT REPRODUCTION OF THE POWER RING, with runes and all, and a golden chain (plastic, of course) attached to it. i think i am going to ask him to lend me the thing for one day and i'll have a real gold copy made. it was so fucking beautiful.

yo, dwarf, watch out or i'ma plant ya into tha ground. them tall people ain't gonna see no difference any.

:lol: a pop up that appeared on the screen, italians:

"entrare la lotteria di carta verde,

scattisis qui e applichisi alla sua carta verde online!

-una entrata -due entrati -tre entrati _someta_ " [<---this is a button]

"prendere la sua carta verde con la lotteria di carta verde"

:lol:

surfing the net... found this:

Ylioppilaiden terveydenhoitosäätiö

are these really words? :lol: finns are crazy

Reactions: hyena