NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

As long as they have no more emos, gay ghosts, funny reapers and ballerinas, I'm content with it :lol: And if they would stop filming Roope's boots while Janne is blasting out his solo..

As long as they have no more emos, gay ghosts, funny reapers and ballerinas, I'm content with it :lol: And if they would stop filming Roope's boots while Janne is blasting out his solo..

Bwahahahha!!!! YES!!!!!

Yeah, I think it would be BFH, or ODYWC, they have stated they are the bands faves.

It would be devastating if they didn't include Roope's solo, its about time he got some decent recognition. :)

Worst album till now. Although in CoB's case that still isn't that bad =P 7/10

Getting used to the album about now. Getting to like it more n more. Had it since release date. Its damn different, even from AYDY, much heavier and confusing at first, but as said, getting to like it quite much.

:kickass:

ODYWC has lots of unpredictable drumming patterns, while it's got a catchy (repetitive) melody. Lot's of interesting stuff on the album..

i also like the first 3 albums more (something wild and hatebreeder are the biggest influences for me!,) but blooddrunk fuckin rocks!!!! they go back to the their roots, yeah!!

Getting used to the album about now. Getting to like it more n more. Had it since release date. Its damn different, even from AYDY, much heavier and confusing at first, but as said, getting to like it quite much.

:kickass:

I think it's actually mainly confusing because the mixing - atleast of the guitars (wich are one of the most important factors in CoB) are pretty damn shitty.
Feels like there's more keyboard here though, I like that :D

The stuff that should be taken forth at times, just aren't. The guitars are scooped, so at first it sounds like noise.

That's why I think it grows on people - it takes some time to listen to it properly, because it takes a few listens to notice the good stuff.

I think this album would be much more enjoyable to me without active pickups and with mids. :p

The sound on AYDY wasn't quite at the level that they previously had, but still there were more mids and more open sound to it. Thus, to me, it felt easier to get into.