NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Loollll.. Being a n00bie, I've been reading through some topics.. And I've gotta say, you're an entertaining bunch of weirdos.

As for the name.. It's alright, I guess. I'll get used to it.
And considering that a "runk" means a "wank" in Norwegian, I would prefer if they'd stick with the double d, and not go for Bloodrunk like someone suggested.. Otherwise it'd sound rather disturbing. :rolleyes:

that's why you shouldn't please your penis with steel wool. just makes you ouch.

bloodrunk/blooddrunk sounds pretty bad, considering their past album names are more mythological-esq, an exception being something wild.. and maybe AYDY? in some peoples opinions

Well it's all about "Children Of Bodom" Versus COBHC. Children Of Bodom, as a name is more like "Something Wild", "Hatebreeder" and a bit of "Follow The Reaper" than it became "COBHC" with titles like Hate Crew Deathroll, Are You Dead Yet? and Blooddrunk.

Back in the Children Of Bodom time, there was more mystic wood/lake atmosphere in it, now it's more like... what? Rusted plastic... lol I don't know.

I think Blooddrunk is a good theme. It's a huge part of the mystery why someone did such cruel murders. Also within some years there have been many occasions in Finland that someone has seemingly without purpose violently murdered his wife or kids or school mates or whatever. It's an interesting theme and suits the music if it's aggressive.

I think Blooddrunk is a good theme. It's a huge part of the mystery why someone did such cruel murders. Also within some years there have been many occasions in Finland that someone has seemingly without purpose violently murdered his wife or kids or school mates or whatever. It's an interesting theme and suits the music if it's aggressive.

orly?:erk:Joonas if someone wants to hate you you give them enough arguments for it every day.stop stating as a fact what you thin the COB guys might have thought when deciding the title.at least write IMO or sth like that before writting

^Wtf is wrong about everything I say? I think it's an interesting theme and brings to my mind some things that have been in the newspapers, and is related to the bodom murders. If you still think the name is about alcohol, then blame Wikipedia, just look at my sig.

I'm getting seriously pissed by the narrow-mindedness of this forum; if you say anything at all that isn't fact word-to-word by the band itself, you're dead.

Joonas,do you read what other people post?i didn't tell you not to post anything,I just told you to write IMO or something that makes it clear that you're not saying things as fact,but as your opinion,which is what they are.I don't give a fuck how much you speculate or whatever people says you do,I even told you some time ago that sometimes you write interesting things and other times you make me laugh,so I've got nothing against you,I'm just saying that you should make clear that you're telling your opinion,because most of time it seems as if you were in power of the supreme truth.

Alright so just in case someone didn't get me: the meaning of blood drunk is stated in my sig, that's a fact, if it was unclear to someone if it meant being drunk or wtf.

Next I was reflecting this to the Lake Bodom murders that happened in the sixties, which is something n00bs around here probably aren't even aware of. (Sorry I need to say this because you're basically asking.) The murderer stabbed the youngsters countless times and even cut the girls' tits off and everything. That's why I implied to that event with the term blood drunk. Clear so far?

I'm speculating that this is part reason to coming up with that tilte. Other part being what Alexi said about his state of mind while composing the new song material. That got discussed so I won't do it again, look back some pages.

Then I was stating that in Finnish newspapers there have been several articles during recent times about some person unexplainably turning from a nice family man or a nice school boy into a nasty brutal killer slaying his loved ones or class mates or whatever. I don't need to explain myself any further.

Alright so just in case someone didn't get me: the meaning of blood drunk is stated in my sig, that's a fact, if it was unclear to someone if it meant being drunk or wtf.

Next I was reflecting this to the Lake Bodom murders that happened in the sixties, which is something n00bs around here probably aren't even aware of. (Sorry I need to say this because you're basically asking.) The murderer stabbed the youngsters countless times and even cut the girls' tits off and everything. That's why I implied to that event with the term blood drunk. Clear so far?

I'm speculating that this is part reason to coming up with that tilte. Other part being what Alexi said about his state of mind while composing the new song material. That got discussed so I won't do it again, look back some pages.

Then I was stating that in Finnish newspapers there have been several articles during recent times about some person unexplainably turning from a nice family man or a nice school boy into a nasty brutal killer slaying his loved ones or class mates or whatever. I don't need to explain myself any further.

shh.

Are you all that retarted? ARE YOU ALL THAT FUCKING STUPID?

Why CAN'T YOU see what Joonas means everytime?

"Say IMO when you post" EVERY FUCKING WORD OF EVERYBODY IS AN OPINION, even what you call "fact", and no I don't want to discuss about that, but what the fuck... is that hard to understand what he's saying?...

"Say IMO when you post" EVERY FUCKING WORD OF EVERYBODY IS AN OPINION, even what you call "fact", and no I don't want to discuss about that, but what the fuck... is that hard to understand what he's saying?...

Yep, I have been wondering same already awhile. And funny thing is that most of those guys do speculate and tell their opinions also but no one seems to care about that :rolleyes:.

Agreed. All he does is share his views and theories, and his posts are far more interesting than the countless "OMGSTFU, ur such a tarddd!!11one!" every time he posts an opinion. If people hold a grudge against the guy (which some of you seemingly do) that's nice and all, but is the constant whining necessary?

I can´t say it better....I like joonas posts, some made me smile, some were good. I never take them as fact, because if I wanna know facts, I´ll go on cobhc.com....

SHH!

Agreed. All he does is share his views and theories, and his posts are far more interesting than the countless "OMGSTFU, ur such a tarddd!!11one!" every time he posts an opinion. If people hold a grudge against the guy (which some of you seemingly do) that's nice and all, but is the constant whining necessary?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roope will only have 2 solos on Blooddrunk and I think that sucks. But thing is, Roope composes his solos himself and they're not bodomish, whereas Alexi composes most of Janne's solos by guitar.. Maybe Roope will do more on the cover songs?

^Janne is good at his thing.. but Alexi is the one who composes the entire thing of the solos and duels, so obviously he composes them.. This has been said, due to the interesting thing that this is the reason Bodom's keyboard solos are a little unlogical for a keyboard player.

About Janne.. the only solo I know he's made is the one on Lake Bodom.. They don't really let us know, but it would be nice to know which ones of his solos he's done and which Alexi..

I guess for example maybe the solo on T,L&S and Chokehold are Janne's handwrite..

I understand the fuss and this is what I would think too! I wonder how it's possible to write keyboard solos on guitar... but that's what Alexi said in an interview.

I don't know how many percent of the solos is done this way, but anyway. I've no regrets posting this because I'm right as usual.

I am almost always right, dude. Ok Janne improvises his solos (not duel ones). That doesn't make me wrong :lol: It's logical he does that

You don't have visual sound recognition I guess. That's something people try to learn for years in university but some have it naturally. A red cover art for Follow the Reaper would make no sense :)

I don't understand what's unclear about this.. if you have a metal album with "cold" soundscape then it's probably gonna have blue or white artwork. But of course I'm wrong about everything I say here, nothing new.

^It's Blooddrunk, COB likes to connect the words even tho it's not correct.. It implies 2/3 to aggression, only 1/3 to alcohol..

:lol: