NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Why? You're asking me to clarify my posts, I don't feel I'm embarrasing myself. Shouldn't you be doing something more appropriate with your time than attacking a troll like me on an internet forum? Like going to your practises, you're a 2nd black in ju-jutsu after all, was it?

Lol @ shredtastical. Yes, I get it, Joonas is a walking Wikipedia, tends to lack reliability and distributes so-called facts when he's voicing his opinions. But hell, I've hardly been here for a week, and the EVERYTHING-JOONAS-SAYS-IS-BULLSHIT-rants are getting on my nerves already. :p

Well it's all about "Children Of Bodom" Versus COBHC. Children Of Bodom, as a name is more like "Something Wild", "Hatebreeder" and a bit of "Follow The Reaper" than it became "COBHC" with titles like Hate Crew Deathroll, Are You Dead Yet? and Blooddrunk.

Back in the Children Of Bodom time, there was more mystic wood/lake atmosphere in it, now it's more like... what? Rusted plastic... lol I don't know.

I totally know what you mean by rusted plastic atmosphere :lol:

^Wtf is wrong about everything I say? I think it's an interesting theme and brings to my mind some things that have been in the newspapers, and is related to the bodom murders. If you still think the name is about alcohol, then blame Wikipedia, just look at my sig.

I'm getting seriously pissed by the narrow-mindedness of this forum; if you say anything at all that isn't fact word-to-word by the band itself, you're dead.

Irony? You seem to be narrowminded when it comes to your own beliefs. You pick a position and don't refuse to change it or look on the other side. And phrases like "I am never wrong" and "I'm always right, as usual" is NOT being narrow-minded? Give me a fucking break.

Blood drunk is a phrase said when someone is super wasted on alcohol. You can interpret it any way you wish though.

Are you all that retarted? ARE YOU ALL THAT FUCKING STUPID?

Why CAN'T YOU see what Joonas means everytime?

"Say IMO when you post" EVERY FUCKING WORD OF EVERYBODY IS AN OPINION, even what you call "fact", and no I don't want to discuss about that, but what the fuck... is that hard to understand what he's saying?...

maybe I did not made myself clear enough,but I remember saying in my second post when I received that answer from Joonas about how narrow minded people is in the forum that I'm not picking on him and that I'm not anti-Joonas or sth.I said too that his posts I either find them interesting or they make me laugh,but I have nothing against him.I was just kind of giving advice because I don't know how but his posts always seem liekhe was stating the ultimate truth.remember this before answering:I'm NOT anti-Joonas.

Why? You're asking me to clarify my posts, I don't feel I'm embarrasing myself. Shouldn't you be doing something more appropriate with your time than attacking a troll like me on an internet forum? Like going to your practises, you're a 2nd black in ju-jutsu after all, was it?

wtf does that have to do with it?

Irony? You seem to be narrowminded when it comes to your own beliefs. You pick a position and don't refuse to change it or look on the other side. And phrases like "I am never wrong" and "I'm always right, as usual" is NOT being narrow-minded? Give me a fucking break.

You're misquoting me there. I sarcastically once said "I'm always wrong as usual". And you said about me that I'm always wrong.

Blood drunk is a phrase said when someone is super wasted on alcohol. You can interpret it any way you wish though.

Caught you pants down, this time you're clearly lost :lol:

You're misquoting me there. I sarcastically once said "I'm always wrong as usual". And you said about me that I'm always wrong.

Wrong....

I've no regrets posting this because I'm right as usual.

...Sounds like a self righteous bitch to me.

Caught you pants down, this time you're clearly lost :lol:

That doesn't even make sense you grotty bastard. How am I supposed to be embarrassed? You probably never even heard of the term 'Blood drunk' before Children of Scrotum so what do you know, Bozo! :lol:

^For fuck's sake will you believe blood drunk is a state in which an individual becomes intoxicated with rage, it only has to do with alcohol maybe 1/3 occasions where it's mentioned. Bodom likes to have titles with sort of double meaning tho which is cool. Like living dead beat.

maybe it means the scythes of bodom member "blood" (guy who made the message board) is drunk