NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Lets hope its not an indication of what the album will sound like.

Just like last time, Alexi got his inspiration to writing by events that occurred to him around the time he was working on new material. He already explained he was on a lash and on aggressive mood, which results in the new songs being faster and more brutal.

"I was so tired of everything and everybody," he said. "I was just like, 'Fuck this, I'm going to get drunk."

"I was in a really aggressive mood, so I think the songs are thrashier and faster than the ones on 'Are You Dead Yet?'" Laiho added. "It's a faster album, but some of it is more progressive. You'll just have to hear it."

^^ calm down there is a thread for insulting people go there, this was a civilised discussion

the album title cannot be more pathetic, congrats again cob.
:D

While I am not a huge fan of it, it's far from pathetic. You don't like it, don't listen to it when it comes out... till then stop bitching. :)

calm down? I was talking about my satisfaction with the band lately. We cannot give opinions here? :)

You can give opinions, but no one really gives a shit if you're just gonna complain. We all know it isn't a very creative or poetic name (at least on the surface, might have a deeper meaning to Alexi and the guys) but that has no bearing at all on the songs or how great this album will be. I have faith in COB, they have never let me down in the past, I loved AYDY, and I can't wait for this new album.