New Album News

Originally posted by Don Corleone
you meant paradise lost? if yes, dont think so!

yes i meant Paradise Lost. And i think they haven't had a real good singer at this time we were talking about (around Serenade).
Though if you listen to Holmes nowadays, he can sing well, but he's no outstanding singer, at least not live.
well that's what i meant.

nick is always out of tune on stage. they should kick him out and get the drumer lee to do the lead vocals instead, he's much more skilled.

Lee laughs all the time... He couldn't in any way be a frontman for PL... Maybe for some cheesy punk rock band...

Originally posted by sol83
Lee laughs all the time... He couldn't in any way be a frontman for PL... Maybe for some cheesy punk rock band...

he's a very funny dude.

but anyways, holmes is a great singer and lyricist! though i have never seen him live: :(

and stratovarius is releasing a new album? great! nahahahaha

no, Don , believe me , Nick Holmes is NOT a great singer . I've seen 'em live several times and I can assure you : he sings out of tune all the time !

nick holmes is shite really. i never understood his lyrics too, which makes me even more angry about the guy. have fun nick :mad:

PL rule. And SOL is very good. Gothic and Draconian Times are their masterpieces. Only the first one sucks hard...

well, i like PL' s work, though imo they haven't released a single album, maybe except Draconian Times maybe, which is a complete good album. Sol has some great tunes, no celebration is a killer song. In contrast you have such weak songs like Isolate or perfect mask.
Nick's voice live is not really good like i and others said before, though on the records it's good, but not outstanding. Mehdi is right, Lee has a way better voice, when you hear them live you will soon notice it.
And about the lyrics: i think they have some good ones, but only partly. They are never as heavy as Anathema.
Anyway i like them.

Hey guys!!
some time without being here

1. PL SOL is great, didnt liked Believe in N.

2. Anathema name in spanish country sounds nice, nobody knows what is it :) iyts like a beatiful name "anna", my mother says am gonna put my daughter name: anathema :eek:
3. Anathema Doomsdays were great, middle better and nowdays good if you want to be greater do eternity II alternative 5 (joking :p haha)
4. dont remember :eek: