New album titled revealed!

Now THERE is an epic title! Conjures up ideas of warriors bonded in battle, blood brothers of metal and brothers united in a common cause. Everything a power metal band should evoke :headbang: :kickass:

I like it very much. Can you share it's origin Steve or what you want it to say?

I hadn't associated up tempo with speed :S I thought of upbeat like, cheery, happy, inspiring, singalong songs

Nah, I'm pretty sure Steve was talking about speed. :lol:

I'm sure those things as well though.

I really liked the direction that was taken with the slower but more rhythmic songs on MoI as I think I told you, Steve. I know that style wasn't so well received among the Japanese fan-base though.

Whatever it is, I know it's going to have that unique Power Quest stamp on it, so I've got no cause to worry.

The band dynamic is certainly a factor in the title, as is the concept of pulling together and confounding everyone who has written us off. Also the title track carries the idea of brotherhood and a refuge for those who need it. An organisation or society for those who maybe have not found their way in life.

The band dynamic is certainly a factor in the title, as is the concept of pulling together and confounding everyone who has written us off. Also the title track carries the idea of brotherhood and a refuge for those who need it. An organisation or society for those who maybe have not found their way in life.

the quote i bolded is a great motivator. i believe some people had written off PQ in general because of the massive lineup change. i really hope you guys kick ass with Blood Alliance album to prove the haters wrong. let them know that PQ is here to stay :headbang: