New album titled revealed!

getting really excited about this - i loved the title - all this idea of brothers (sisters included??) in arms and a common ideal - looking forward to it :headbang:

lol i found out about the band after MOI came out so i wont be writing power quest off because i have yet to get a serious feel for the band (mostly because it is hard to get the first to cd's here in america) XD

gives them something to sign? i live a long way from anywhere where they might come, i like cd's but downloads are cheaper. lol i'm only 15 and money doesn't grown on trees XD and i get them from amazon not itunes, and i have only have the albums magic never dies, and master of illusion because those are the only ones i can download on amazon XD so give me a cd for the same price as a mp3 i'll get it. (also besides my lap top i don't even own a cd player)

But there's nothing physical to it! Bollocks to MP3s, I like my booklets and the artwork and the physical concept of it.

Play nicely guys :)

Obviously for me (being of an older persuasion) physical product is always going to be preferred and it's still a burning ambition to have PQ record released on vinyl even if it is only an extremely limited run. As someone who first started buying music in 1979....vinyl is still the format of choice!

the only time I listen to mp3's are when we are writing/recording new material and sending ideas back and forth to each other but I understand of course that things change, times move on and technology must keep marching on!

I think he meant mp3 downloads as in buying them from iTunes 'n sites like that :p

Bought my first Power Quest songs on iTunes because it was quick and fast and I wanted to hear the whole album right then and there... like coming upon a mistress in the night and saying what the hell I want some.:kickass:

i'm just new here. can't wait for the new album, the artwork and especially the new vocalist

Filipino Metalhead
#1 PQ Fan here in the Philippines

Bought my first Power Quest songs on iTunes because it was quick and fast and I wanted to hear the whole album right then and there... like coming upon a mistress in the night and saying what the hell I want some.:kickass:

:lol:

Without bragging but picking up on Mr Steve's preference, I have a sizeable record collection. Grew up with my older brother and parents playing records on our stereo system, all Jackson 5, Beatles, Abba and 10cc which I used to play repeatedly. Love the slight crackle, the unique sound, the ceremony, the smells and the artwork. I have big ol' nostalgia goggles on now :lol: Still have GBs of mp3s and stacks and stacks of CDs though. I even have my old cassettes, walkman and mini disc player (remember them?). Just love music however it comes!

But yeah I'd buy that PQ record in a heartbeat.