New bodom album

ive seen the tokyo warhearts in a few stores in Australia... like ones you don't usually find metal in... its in DVD packaging right???
its also pretty reasonably priced..just an import i think
try sanity ive seen it there quite a few times...castle hill one...hahah no one buys it

EDIT: ohhh i just saw you lived in melbourne .. well if your ever up in sydney you could try find it ... good luck

Get Tokyo Warhearts from Metal Mayhem in Australia. I know a whole bunch of people that have bought it from them.

i ordered it on vinyl from Nuclear Blast, along with like $100 worth of shirts n posters n the new sinergy. i kinda wish it was on cd though. maybe ill get it.

somebody know a adress to found smilies?!?!?!?

I'm not looking for by altavista and yahoo and I don't like to do that so, if somebody know a specific url...

thanks!!!!:)

Originally posted by ïn gwïdh rïstennïn
bl-fuckin-ah!

If you dont want to pay that, just get the one sold at regular cd price here. If I download songs, it is because I want to discover a band to see if they are good or not. If I like them I buy their cds. If they suck, I delete the songs and check out another band. Doesn't matter if it's live or not, it is only fair.

Yeppers, I always do this but in this case, because I had a really fast connection... I worked in an ISP, I couldn't resist! :)