New Bodom Songs

@Joonas ... Dude, i absolutely dont have a clue at where your going.

*Trabant means the car they have on stage.
And ... your point is ...doesnt say anything how the song sounds or could sound.
*Triplet is probably a term related to piano playing.
COB always HAD piano/keyboard in it, since im not gonna expect a ballad, this also does say shit about the song.
*Blackie could mean a song with black metal influences.
I wouldn't expect anything black metal from COB, certainly not when ive heard AYDY or Tie my Rope.

Besides, they are WORK titles.
These names are not the official ones that will be appear on the album.
So i can guess the other 2 worktitles for you:
First is the first one they made.
Newest is the newest song they made.

Original Finnish name Bläkkis is a slang term used for black metal.

Why don't you tell valkokukka to fuck off and write a book about her life as well? :)

Everytime I say something with a hint of creativeness, you rally up to bash me.
If this board had as strict measures of behaviour as many others... 80% of the members would be banned.

What, well I don't know, maybe Trabant refers to fast and powerful blastbeats in the song that relate to the engine? Like in Hellion. You asked, don't bash me for this. It's just an idea.

Everytime I say something with a hint of creativeness, you rally up to bash me.
If this board had as strict measures of behaviour as many others... 80% of the members would be banned.

What, well I don't know, maybe Trabant refers to fast and powerful blastbeats in the song that relate to the engine? Like in Hellion. You asked, don't bash me for this. It's just an idea.
Yeah your correct, its just an idea. But your creating false rumors and everything the songs/album while we dont know anything about it.

Bah, I don't care about the petty quarreling going on here, but:

Original Finnish name Bläkkis is a slang term used for black metal.

This is plausible and should also be pretty obvious to all Finnish speakers, so listen to valkokukka. Most probably a song with black metal influences. Who knows?

Bläkkis = black metal.
Blackie = Blackie Lawless from WASP

(in Finnish "standard language")

who cares about the songs. if you are a true bodom fan you should not care you should believe that the album will kick your ass and send your testicals through your brain.

who cares about the songs. if you are a true bodom fan you should not care you should believe that the album will kick your ass and send your testicals through your brain.

LMAO, True Bodom Fan? Just 'cause someone doesn't like the recent shit Bodom has been producing, doesn't mean they are not still "true" fans.

LMAO, True Bodom Fan? Just 'cause someone doesn't like the recent shit Bodom has been producing, doesn't mean they are not still "true" fans.

+ Fuckin 3000, I love bodom to Death but i cannot get into A.Y.D.Y at all anymore. Thats not fuckin bodom. There not fuckin American,so why does it have an american sound. I love H.C.D.R but for fucks sake there from Finland,it sure as hell doesn't sound like it on are you dead yet.

People should get over all this "AMG AYDY SUCKS". It's getting really annoying. Let Bodom do their work and just wait for the fucking album!

People should get over all this "AMG AYDY SUCKS". It's getting really annoying. Let Bodom do their work and just wait for the fucking album!

+ 1

I read the whole topic and I must say it's normal to speculate about something you're eagerly anticipating...so imo everyone can come up with crazy theories and they might be far-fetched, but discussing (and not bashing) is the purpose of this forum. as long as no-one presents it as the truth while it is far from it, I'm personally ok with way-to-complicated-conspiracy-psycho-theories. :p

but to get back on topic, I *hope* they reverse their sound and go back to their older sound. I love SW, HCDR n stuff so obviously I want them to build on that sound. But different doesn't always mean worse. And how can you say an album will suck based on one mainstreamized rough version of a track? Let's be patient....

4 is a lot of cover songs.. it's interesting to see who they cover, but I'm not waiting for them nowhere near as near as real COB songs.. Just makes me think, should they have concentrated half of that effort into the real COB songs? Remains to be seen..