New Bodom Songs

so apparently i do have mix 1.

does anyone actually think its worth it to buy FTR again for mix 2? cause personally, FTR was the first bodom album i owned, and i absolutely thought it was the greatest thing at the time, although my only complaint is alexi's tone. like already mentioned, it sounds way too treble-based. i like kind of a crunchier tone, although it does cut nicely through the rest of the band.

There are distinct differences between the two mixes you can look for to figure out which version you have; Mix 1 (Tagtren's mix), is the version with the scream at the beginning of FTR, and with added keys during the second half of Hate Me.

Mix 2 (Karmila's mix) is missing both of these things. Karmila also mixed it to have less reverb, and made the group shouts sound thin and feeble. I'm guessing you own mix 2 (the mix that the FTR tracks on Bestbreeder have).

At least that's how I think it goes, judging by Zarok's write-up. Personally, I prefer Tagtren's mix (which I own, the Deluxe Edition of FTR). More atmospheric, vocals sound clearer, and group shouts sound normal.

You never know. On the album Fall of Ideals, by All that Remains, the track named Six, is actually track 7. So, you never know. :S

All That Remains,lol,i cant seem to stay into that band.I have both "This Darkend Heart" and "The Fall Of Ideals" and i just cant keep them in my cd rotation. I always end up listening to them when i walk somewhere or when im at work. I never blast them on my stero or pay attention to them on my headphones. I cant get around the fact that there just Killswitch Engage with Shadows Fall solos,haha

That song really does kick ass though,along with "The Air That I Breath":headbang:

I think it's matter of taste. I feel there's something missing from mix 1.. you can hardly hear the guitars in some parts.. both have pros and cons..

Yea well I confess I was maybe overconfident when that idea flashed thru my mind.. I just really fucking need some news, I really want to see the track list..

Lmao,well probably get the album title in late November and the tracklist in the middle of December at the rate there going.Haha,followed by a new song on there myspace page a week before the album comes out,in which point i'll forget about the new album and the song will end up suxing OR...

...They'll let us know everything tomorrow and we get a new song that could of been on Follow The Reaper,YOU NEVER KNOW!,lmao,idk

C'mon, they could be fooling us :) Why wouldn't they release an advance single? They always have, and we've always known 2 songs before the album was released. Just how many Finns have heard Tie My Rope? Only the most hardcore fans, I tell you that. That song will be re-recorded for the album, and it's possible we'll get an advance single (some other song). It would be good also because the album is still lightyears away. We'll see. One of the cover songs would be there also. Maybe for Christmas market already? :loco: This is just something I could visualize happening.

And what does it mean they'll let us know everything tomorrow?

Next album, producers: Mikko Karmila & Peter Tägtgren.. let me guess, cover artwork will be blue..

C'mon, they could be fooling us :) Why wouldn't they release an advance single? They always have, and we've always known 2 songs before the album was released. Just how many Finns have heard Tie My Rope? Only the most hardcore fans, I tell you that. That song will be re-recorded for the album, and it's possible we'll get an advance single (some other song). It would be good also because the album is still lightyears away. We'll see. One of the cover songs would be there also. Maybe for Christmas market already? :loco: This is just something I could visualize happening.

And what does it mean they'll let us know everything tomorrow?

Next album, producers: Mikko Karmila & Peter Tägtgren.. let me guess, cover artwork will be blue..

well, it was pretty much bullshit that tie my rope could not be bought individually off of iTunes, and had to be bought with the entire album

and wtf blue?

You gotta tell Janne to give me the album or their band will have no fans anymore because of this one guy on the forum.. :cool: :rolleyes:

Blue? I say Silver,that would kick ass,or Gray. As long as its not pink and then dont reuse a color i'll be fine with that. A.Y.D.Y. is like an off yellow/green so i really dont think of it as reusing green

It won't be red or green, that's almost a fact.

Thing is, I have grown up. That's why I find your "factual" posts annoying. You go around saying "im 90% sure of this", "bodom will do this next", "alexi will definitely sing about ponies on the next album" and you always seem like you're certain, as if someone from the band actually told you. It's not just a simple "i think the next album will be good" kind of comment like most people. Then, when people argue and say "stop spreading and/or starting rumours if u dont know they're true", we get a fucking hundred pages of arguing that noone wants to read. Let's just discuss what we've actually been told, shall we?

why wouldn't it be red or green? there aren't that many colours so they'll have to start re-using them at some point right?

I mean...grey'd be cool indeed (but it has a tendacy towards dullness...like black n white TV). But I don't care about coverart at all, I just want good music. They're not graphical designers, they're musicians for crying out loud! :)