New Bodom Songs

You need to learn more composers.

Nah, believe me. I listen to a lot of music. I know all the Chopin, Rachmininov, Vivaldi, Paganini, Bach...and even the modern ones like Philip Glass. But in the genre that Alexi works in, he's absolutely wonderful imo. Every composer works in some sort of genre and I'm just saying that he's one of the best in his, and hence one of the best composers I've come across. I'm not saying he's greater than Mozart, but on his own level, he's one of the best.

well, I'm guessing the album is gonna sound good if what jaska and alexi said is true. If all the songs sound like 80's thrash and old hypocrisy then I'm happy, it should sound awesome, no matter what the songs are called..

Those song names make me think (like someone said) about Ac/Dc,Sinergy and some emo band...but who knows...maybe these songs kickass...

:lol:

i hope they dont become a glam band :ill:

That was my first thought! When i heard the name "Pretty Devil", it completely reminded me of Somebody Put Something In My Drink. It sounds like COB will make fun-sounding songs like that but that's not very Bodom-ish. Still, i wouldn't mind. It's either that or it will be a badass song like HCDR.

Round Trip 2 Hell and Back- It makes me think this is going to be another AYDY album but i'm not giving my hopes up! And kinda reminds me of LOG.

TIe My Rope-There's a meaning behind this song name and i can't wait to read the lyrics for it or the ones people make up. Reminds me of IF YOu Watn Peace.

Now we don't have to guess so much how COB are going to sound on the next album. It looks like they sticking to the AYDY sound but i hope guitars change.

I'm going to be perfectly honest and not try to overjustify like i see a lot of people doing. Those song titles sound pretty gay. And to the guy who said "we are troo fans". Critiquing the direction of a band doesn't make you a "fairweather fan" so to speak, it makes you an honest one.

imagine what the cover art would look like if the title track for the album is Pretty For The Devil....

well.. changes in the names style, changes in Alexi's tunes and stuff...
i'd say it will be a different album that they have done...
so i guess its going to be like "love it or hate it"
since most of the fans are "hardcore"

well.. changes in the names style, changes in Alexi's tunes and stuff...
i'd say it will be a different album that they have done...
so i guess its going to be like "love it or hate it"
since most of the fans are "hardcore"

hardcore like this guy?
image.php

i mean, he's real hardcore

Mikko Karmila will be the producer, but more interestingly Peter Tägtgren will produce vocal tracks and synth sounds. I guess we're in for a more screaming voice and cold keys, and more keys that's for sure. I don't know if Tägtgren's influence will be good or not.. sure it's nice to have a great musician along the producing project, but I just hope it's heavy enough.

Tägtgren said he had some nice ideas for the vocals when Follow the Reaper was recorded etc, but really the vocals on that album are SHIT, even tho Alexi sang great live back those days. I don't know if I should go as far as to say Peter ruined that album.. but the keys were pretty atmospheric -altough a little cheesy.

So we know the new album will sound like good old black metal and will probably have Pain -like 'cold' synths and different vocals. It's very easy to fuck up an album with bad vocals, but on the other hand they could do great vocals. I'm sure they want to try it out with the song they'll put out with Bam's CD, and they'll re-record that song of course.