new CD's!!!! anyone else???

totally forgot the new Primal Fear is out....how is it?

I dig it - never really paid much attention to the band in the past. Great melodic, Priest-inspired metal, but everyone pretty much knows that by now.

This one has received nothing but great reviews, so I figured I'd try it out. Awesome vocals and melodies.

Thus being said...My pal brought over the Trouble dvd lastweek and it kicks ass..They sound amazing

That TROUBLE DVD is amazing.
The quality rivals that of bands like Metallica, Manowar, Maiden, etc.
Super top notch!

Just got in a trade:
TWISTED TOWER DIRE - Crest of the Martyrs
CATHEDRAL - Caravan Beyond Redemption

Haven't actually heard it yet... I'll let you know. I love the new one, I have an older one (can't remember the name) that I wasn't a big fan of, so I'm curious to hear Dodsfard.

The Avantasia disc is decent. Not like the first two. Those had very catchy anthem type songs on it. This disc is more mature I guess. The songs are good but almost seems like Toby is doing too much writing and everything is not as good as it once was.

The Alestorm is the domestic release....finally. I am excited about this disc. Napalm Records has some great stuff coming out...like the Helhiem disc!!!!

Just found the Alestorm on Deepdiscout.com for 13.29! Can't wait to hear this!

:headbang:

Im very sorry u wasted ur $ on that avantasia cd :(

I love this disc. At first I thought it was just ok. Then after a few listens...it is amazing. It is a lot different than the first two. I love the song with Alice Cooper...the Toy Master.

The new Gamma Ray is also very good. It seems they are back with a fully exciting disc. The last few were just ok.

I love this disc. At first I thought it was just ok. Then after a few listens...it is amazing. It is a lot different than the first two. I love the song with Alice Cooper...the Toy Master.

The new Gamma Ray is also very good. It seems they are back with a fully exciting disc. The last few were just ok.

I really dig the new Avantasia, I'm glad Tobias is straying away from the typical power metal double bass fast moving songs because to be honest I'm just sick of hearing that along with dungeon and dragon lyrics. I really dig the new one, it's got some more straight up metal/rock tunes and the lyrics are a little less on the goofy side.

I really dig the new Avantasia, I'm glad Tobias is straying away from the typical power metal double bass fast moving songs because to be honest I'm just sick of hearing that along with dungeon and dragon lyrics. I really dig the new one, it's got some more straight up metal/rock tunes and the lyrics are a little less on the goofy side.

I totally agree. I am really liking the new disc for the same reasons. Glad he just didnt copy the first two. It is nice to hear something different.

picked up only two....may have to do some ordering online tonight...

ALESTORM "Captain Morgans Revenge" --- HOLY SHIT. High power catchy as hell power metal with rough gravely vocals. I am like 4 songs in and loving this disc. Very catchy and full of energy. Chessey....yes. But I love chesse.
Hopefully one day Alestorm raid the Lake front harbors.

RODOGOR "Repartition" --- more Russian pagan folk metal.

I think I will be ordering the new Aquaria and some others later.