new CD's!!!! anyone else???

I placed a few orders since I didn't buy much in August.

Arriving this week from Laser's Edge:

Iced Earth - The Crucible of Man
Into Eternity - The Incurable Tragedy

From The End's Clearance Special:

Darkane - Layers of Lies ($6.50)
Candlemass - Essential Doom & Bonus DVD ($9.01)

Falconer-Among Beggars and Thieves

Man, I wish I wasn't on a budget until November. The new Into Eternity and Iced Earth are definitely albums I'm looking to get. At least I get the new Battlelore promo though.

Falconer-Among Beggars and Thieves

Man, I wish I wasn't on a budget until November. The new Into Eternity and Iced Earth are definitely albums I'm looking to get. At least I get the new Battlelore promo though.

Didnt know Battlelore had a new one out.

That Falconer album though is fucking sweet. The new IE albums are both good, but I was expecting more out of both releases.

^ How convenient

Latest purchase includes tangible, hard copies (CDs) of five '08 remasters by

The Moody Blues

> Days of Future Passed
> In Search of the Lost Chord
> On the Threshold of a Dream
> To Our Children's Children's Children
> Every Good Boy Deserves Favour

Great stuff.

So is Tyr hard to come by, is that why it's so expensive? I found it at a used CD store near my home and they wanted $30 for it! They also wanted $80 for an old Sinister disc.

Dude that's fucked up... Tyr should be fetching about $14-$15 in new condition at most music shops. And if you live too far from any of those, there's always ebay ;- )

Just picked up a copy of their Eric the Red for seven bucks, along with Manegarm's Dofsfard and two albums of pre-Korpiklaani's Shaman project. I've had the mp3s of those for ages, but now I'm back in CD-land getting actual hard copies of my favorite albums. The digital will never edge 'em out entirely!

Within the last month or so:

Candlemass - From The 13th Sun
Gamma Ray - Somewhere Out In Space
Poverty's No Crime - The Autumn Years
Avantasia - The Scarecrow
Edguy - Tinnitus Sanctus
Death Angel - Killing Season
Death Angel - The Art Of Dying
Death Angel - Act III ($3.49, ha ha)
Cloudscape - Global Drama