new dimmu borgir

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
Don't know if this has been posted already, but I'm really impressed with the new album, especially the orchestration and everything. Track #2 is my favorite...I love Vortex's vocals...very majestic. Even if you don't like Dimmu, it's worth checking out.

I like it a lot, although it does have that one flaw that people keep fixating on...that it sounds too much like PEM. I agree, but for some reason it doesn't bother me that much. Where it lacks in originality, it makes up for in quality. And yes, Vortex's vocals are soaring as always.

Oh, and LuminousAether, you're an idiot.
Had to do it...

I agree that Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia is a very epic album. Kings of Carnival Creation has to be my favorite track off of there. haha one thign I noticed about the new album, more specifically the video for Progenies of The Great Apocalypse is that doesn't it look like Abbath from Immortal is in on the first scene where it says "The battle rages on and on..."? I think it's Abbath in there, because Shagrath was in the back in chains.

MightyDrynwhyl said:
i doubt the legendary Abbath would have anything to do with lowly peasants such as Dimmu Borgir..though i havent seen the video and therefore cannot answer.
you fucking faggot.... Abbath actually do sings in Progenies of The Great Apocalyse and in Heavenly Perverse according to the Booklet.....

pretty easy to make out if you arent an Idiot