new dimmu borgir

I haven't heard the new one, but everything else comes across as bubblegum black metal for goth girls.

possibly, I haven't checked into it. Probably, yea... cuz most musicians in metal get traded off all the time and do sideprojects ALOT. look at Nick Barker, he does Old Man's CHild, Cradle of Filth, and Dimmu Borgir (some more maybe I dunn). And look at In Flames and Hammerfall's history. In Flames has had tons of people in it from different bands. Hammerfall's past includes Jesper Stromblad (In Flames, Sinergy i believe), Mikael Stanne (Dark Tranquillity), and Niklas Sundin(Dark Tranquillity), to say a few. Metals so fuckin kool in every way... :)

whats the deal with cradle of filth? theres like a sort of all star lineup with dave, martin, and adrian yet theyre putting out some of the most mediocre music ive ever heard, for christ sake the new album reminds me a lot of system of a down..

Either you haven't heard the album or there's something wrong with the way you perceive music....forgive me for asking the obvious, pointless question......but HOW IN THE HELL DOES THE NEW CRADLE OF FILTH IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM REMIND YOU OF ANYTHING SYSTEM OF A DOWN HAS EVER DONE?!!? It just doesn't make any sense!

And yes, I realize that I tend to obsess when it comes to trivial bullshit like this, but how can somebody have such a half-assed opinion!?