New DT-DVD!

Not New York though - Philadelphia would be great.

Why?

Several bands shot videos/DVDs in the Troc... well, I know Lamb of God did... Stone Sour were filming something in the Electric Factory a few weeks ago.

Entire coverage of the US trek would be great, 2 cameras on some major US shows would be awesome: Philadelphia, New York, Jaxx (it's too tight for filming though), LA, Chicago, Disneyland :D

But one to shoot one show is always easier... let's wait till it becomes official. If anything at all.

Hey now. Let's tone the racism down a bit.

Wtf, Arch is a my pals?
Sry, although I'm German I am not a racist. I'm just better than people with other nationalities.
:.::
Just kidding. :rolleyes:

Plin - I like you're idea for a multiple venue DVD. That would be a total bitch to pull off, but if anyone could, it would be DT. I guess I really mean "It would be really awesome if DT could, but they don't want to blow their cover as mere mortals."

Hell, if they did that format, we might have to form a DT Forum Bus to follow them around to all the shows. Just to make sure the crowd doesn't slack off at each stop.

~kov.

As one of my friends is responsible for the metalheart interview (much under my advice) i feel obligated to defend him =) He did write Inside the particle storm (music as well as lyrics) a fact Stanne stated in the live-stream showcased by century media as well as in a interview with Close-up. They had trouble agreeing on how to arrange the song and ended up deciding that they would it up to him. Where did u hear anything else? Regarding the DVD, i think the chances are pretty high judging from what he said in the interview. We can just hope that the CD sells well and provides them with resources for a new live recording!

Carl

As one of my friends is responsible for the metalheart interview (much under my advice)...

Check what i wrote again, and then the interview. Niclas Sundin (guitarist) wrote it, not Michael Nicklasson (the basist).:)

Are you then responsible for the statement about "The gallery" and "The Minds I"? :p

But it´s a good interview anyways! :headbang:

Oh, poor Arch is hurting :heh:

You are dull, I'm leaving you alone :Smug:

I've never realize you're such a baby until now. Well, have fun worshiping the *N Flamez boyz with your site. :)

Everybody knows there's only black people in philadelphia, Fresh Prince o' Bell Air taught me that.

^ :lol: ( :rolleyes: :p ).

I don't think I'd like the DVD to be in Japan, it doesn't feel right. Don't get me wrong, not being rascist or anything :rolleyes: (I mean I do speak Japanese and know a lot of their culture), but I must say that the best DT konzert would be in either Göteborg, Montreal, Paris or some place in the US :headbang: .

Hopefully it won't be such an expensive place considering that I'm planning to go :headbang: .

Shit, i have to admit that I was just simply wrong. However, Im sure Michael doesnt mind getting credit for such a great song.

Haha no im not, on the contrary I told him twice to write that the gallery was progressive and that projector /haven were more experimental/softer. Hes not a die-hard fan and I think he felt he put enough work into it. Though I must say that the gallery have some softer elements in it and songs as well. Even Harder to defend that statement when it comes to the minds I though haha

I wonder if they will release this under HD-DVD or Blu-Ray as well.