New In Flames song for Viva La Bands

I thought CC was amazing too man...but this song is weird...it has a really boring riff, an alright chorus and some cool leads but nothing really exciting, hopefully its a b-side from CC.

I can't get into this song lol. Like you said man, that riff is boring as. And the vocals suck nargh, the album better be good. I thought come clarity was pretty good too, but I guess I keep hoping they will return to their roots vocal wise but I know it won't ever happen :(

I can't get into this song lol. Like you said man, that riff is boring as. And the vocals suck nargh, the album better be good. I thought come clarity was pretty good too, but I guess I keep hoping they will return to their roots vocal wise but I know it won't ever happen :(

I agree, i just want the band to make an album that sounds like In Flames, quit with the experimenting already! its been 3 albums. :cry:

As much as i liked CC i still wish they sounded totally like Colony/Clayman at least, and don't write ballads...

They've gotten progressively worse since clayman, and this so no different from that pattern.

IF is totally out the way of melodeath metal.like you guys said,at the beginning of the sun,there is simple but boring RIFFS,chorus is like pop music.i thought Anders's clean vocal is much better than his death vocal.i hope this song is a ballad in the new album.
if we don't take this song as melodeath,it is not bad.