New In Flames song for Viva La Bands

shit song, if the next album is this pointless then i will not be buying it.

Transparent:) hats still the worst INFLAMES song ever. I could deal with this. Will love these guys til the day I die. Its a respect thing even for crappy songs.

The worst In Flames song is World of Promises, IMO.

I hated this song at first, but I started liking it after about the
5th time listening to it.

Everyone go here to their myspace, this is a much better version of the song. Higher quality, doesn't sound like a demo, ect...

http://www.myspace.com/inflames

World of Promises shouldn't count - it's a cover.

I'm gonna say Transparent is their worst - along with the rest of RTR. And Bottled, that song sucks too. And probably this new song, Abnegation, as well.

Fuck off... World of Promises is awesome. :headbang:

I agree about Transparent being just plain shit. Superhero of the Computer Rage and Bottled are fucking horrendous.

Anyway, the new song is alright... yes i did say "Fuck that's really bad." in the 3rd post of this thread but my opinion changed with listens.

Actually, I love World of Promises. I think it's a great cover.

I was referring to the guy that said its their worst song. Unless you were referring to him also. If so, disregard this. :)

seems I'm the only one that likes Transparent.
but this new song is utter crap.

seems I'm the only one that likes Transparent.
but this new song is utter crap.
Hey, I LOVE Transparent. The worst In Flames song ever can only be Bottled. :puke:

Abnegation is pretty shitty as well though, so I think this will be the first In Flames album I have to try before I buy. :cry: