(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : The idea of actually having a day off
Hate : Complete and total exhaustion
Want : Sleep

Love: Didn't flunk Material Science and Engineering. Fuck yes.
Love/Hate: Got up early to go to class. Teacher doesn't show up with no warning whatsoever. Have no other classes the rest of the day.

High five!

Considering this was the last chance exam and only 5 people passed it out of 65 its safe to say I'm pretty fucking happy. :D

Love: fact that I have managed to lost 10kg weight since beginning of this year and found drive to do my workout rutines.
Hate: money is bit tight, but isn't it always...

Love : Far Cry 3, Skyrim - Dragonborn, all the guitar oriented music I just posted in the Last Albums... thread, The Losers, Avengers, Batman #17
Hate : Not much really.

Love: Valentine's Day locker plant apparently worked. The girl really liked the flower from what I'm told. With it being my first time, I'm proud of myself.
Also Love: School shit is done, 4 day weekend here I come!
Hate: How the fuck do I follow up with this girl?!

We did but now I can do it :p It'll just take a while haha.

LOVE: https://www.facebook.com/events/183975975078226/ notice that opening band? Yeah. Their manager Dan, a lovely guy, offered us this one. And I'm leaping all over the bastard place about it :D Fucking ecstatic to be doing this one!

Bah! Procrastinaters! :bah:

And well done on the opening spot.

Love: Four day weekend starts tomorrow at 2:00 pm! Soulfly concert tomorrow night! Possibly have a date on Sunday! Also, someone slipped a valentines day card and a red rose into my mailbox at school. Hopefully it is one of the hotties I work with!:lol:

Hate: All things considered...nothing.

Hate: Tried the 'legal high' that's being made illegal at the end of the month... and I'm glad it's getting made illegal. I've done a lot in my time, but nothing has literally made me experience the feeling of death, ever. Seriously - I passed out for about five or ten minutes and I swear to fuck, I'm sure I was dead. I've never experienced anything like that shit before, ever. And they say it's only supposed to have a similar experience to smoking weed - bullshit. Even acid has never made me feel that way no matter how much I took.

Love: The Christians are all wrong. Death is painful and bizarre and God doesn't exist... so I was right all along hahahahahaha!

hate or better fucking hate: suffering from extreme headache and being sick. Everything's so fucked up at the moment.
fear: Death of Mankind..see what happened in Russia.

love: not much.

Love: This fucking job. It's amazing archaeology going on. And it doesn't hurt that there are 5 women on this job, running the spectrum from cute to fucking hot, and only one other guy our age.

Hate: It's really dry out here, and it keeps waking me up in the middle of the night.

That sounds like an awesome experience and a great opportunity for you Zehm! :headbang:

Love: Weekend is off to a good start...Soulfly played a decent show.

Hate: They might as change the name to Greedfly! Those fuckers had a sign in their merch area that stated for a $100 you could meet the band after the show! Am I out of line to think this is absurd? They also had framed scraps of the old Sepultura Roots backdrop on sale for $100. They must be desperate for cash!

Love : Jake Shimabukuro, Joe Stump
Hate : Working overnight, and then not being able to sleep afterwards, downloading a GBA emulator, only to get error messages after it's all installed and ready to go :bah: