New Metallica Track - Cyanide

o_O another track, my apocalypse. o_O this one is thrash metal by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Apocalypse is awful

I seriously don't see why people are getting all excited and saying how good these songs are. My Apocalypse in particular, I found it boring and repetitive.

You thought it was bad? its ok, I mean its not the greatest fuckin song ive ever heard in my life. But you must admit that its a relief after the crap they pulled last album :lol:

its not the same snare sound as the one in St Anger but its still bad. maqybe he feels like he needs to use a weird snare sound since he cant play the drums anymore. haha

comictallica6.png

Just downloaded the album and I must say, I wasn't expecting it to be this good. I really like it and I'm definitely buying it once it's out

Just finished a first listen - it's going to be a grower, definitely. Some absolutely cracking riffs on there, and some decent thrash at times.

Just concerned that my favourite track (at this moment) is the instrumental 'Suicide & Redemption'

i wasn't disappointed as i didnt expect anything too amazing in the first place and it seems that lars has moved from hitting a metal bucket on st anger to hitting a plastic one on death magnetic, howeverrr metallica pre 1990 can do no wrong in my eyes.

I despise Death Magnetic, the tone sounds terrible and the solos are just sloppy and poor...
Next year: Megadeth's new album with Chris Broderick and after seeing them live with him earlier this year (w/Evile supporting ;) ) and I really can't wait for the new album! And it's just been announced Megadeth, Testament and Judas Priest are playing Sheffield Arena next year! Me and Thrasher Dave are definately going, too much epicness for one venue!

The drums on justice for all, to me, is like a drumming bible.....

some of the stuff he does is incredibly clever, i've never heard drumming like it on any other album. sure lots of AWESOME drummers drum really fast so obviously that means theyre better, WRONG. lars' drumming on AJFA is bloody intelligent drumming, and yet to bettered as far as i'm concerned.