New ND CD title inside...

Now that's great! Both album and song titles are brilliant. About the new artwork, I think you guys did the impossible with your 2 last opus. Without a shadow of doubt, 2 of my favorite artworks in the whole metal community. You guys have something big to live up to that's for sure!

Sadguru said:
Now that's great! Both album and song titles are brilliant. About the new artwork, I think you guys did the impossible with your 2 last opus. Without a shadow of doubt, 2 of my favorite artworks in the whole metal community. You guys have something big to live up to that's for sure!

I got the final cover tonight. Just wait man. All I will say is, it's the creepiest cover we've had yet. I'm loving it!

Keltoi said:
I bought "The Knowing" when it was released, but unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to pick up "Pale Haunt.." I heard the title track off the album recently and enjoyed it quite a bit. Guess I need to get my head out of the sand and purchase the last CD and the new one when its released. I'm sure it will be great. Just to comment on the "name dropping" topic, I fail to see any drawback to naming experienced and well-known production people that participated in the making of your album. No offense to whoever posted this topic to begin with, but that seems a bit juvenile.

The Knowing,is a good album,well I like it,but it's an album wich stands on it own..:)
Actually you should pick up first "To Welcome The Fade" and "Pale Haunt.." and then the new one,you'll have something like a "Trilogy" You can't go wrong with those,you won't regret it for a second,I promise you..;)
There's also "Amid Its Hallowed Mirth" but I aint gonna touch that one for several reasons..:Smug: But who knows,the album might work for you..:)

great news guys, i am stoked! im jelous, wish we were recording right now! well, again, best of luck, and i will buy it when it releases.

and the name dropping guys sucks, that's very very, prickish. Shame on you for even assuming that! personally, I like to see who worked on the album, but i do engineer work, and have been in studios a lot, i guess us musician types who want to know that info, don't matter?
...my 2 cents.

Cheers to N.D. \m/

I like the fact you guys use virtually unkown artists for coverwork. There are so many incredible artists out there and I love being introduced to them. As far as the name dropping conversation, that's just dumb. You want to let people know who's working on your album. Everyone wants to know. Just because ND is at the point in their career where they are able to work with these guys is no reason to make the assumption that they're name dropping just to sell cds. I'm sure they would post the same thing if a nobody was mixing. It's just something everybody likes to know.

Anyways I'm defiinetly looking forward to this album.

I see you and Larry sitting there, but the play button ain't doing squad right now. That's probably not normal and undoubtedly not what you were aiming for, so I'm just posting to check if I'm the only one having this wee problem.

Edit: Fubar's message wasn't there yet when I posted. Anyway, looks like I'm not alone.

As for that other topic within this thread; people will always want to bitch about this or that. Of all people, I take it the guys in ND (or any band that has a certain degree of popularity) have been confronted with this more than once. Looking for the best in people (ha, right!) I assume Oinkness wasn't looking to attack ND on this. Sounds like (s)he has more of a problem with James Murphy and Dan Swano, for whatever reason.
Personally, I couldn't care less. I will admit I'd raise and eyebrow or two if the artwork for the album would include e.g. dirty underwear but I like to think it wouldn't make me enjoy the music any less. Provided the lyrics weren't about dirty underwear as well. :rolleyes:

Sounds good to me.
When I tried downloading it at first (I tend to try and avoid streaming as much as possible and prefer to watch things run smoothly from my HD) I got a 114Kb file which seemed a bit on the small side to me. Upon double clicking, Quicktime said it wasn't a .mov file - go figure.
Technology...

Lionfrost said:
Sounds good to me.
When I tried downloading it at first (I tend to try and avoid streaming as much as possible and prefer to watch things run smoothly from my HD) I got a 114Kb file which seemed a bit on the small side to me. Upon double clicking, Quicktime said it wasn't a .mov file - go figure.
Technology...

Guess who?

Anyway, I get the same problem, at first it said it was downloading 56mb, then it downloaded in a sec and said 114kb complete.

Its still loading after 5 minutes on a 2mb connection, I'll keep it going for a bit.

Hi guys! :)

Well I got it to work with sound and all,don't ask me how,clicked a lot here and there (something which I probbably shouldn't have done :rolleyes: )..but everything seemed fine until the point were Vito had to start playing..everything went wrong..all kind of rainbow flickering things appeared in the screen a strange loud sound and then... Bang!!....my retarded laptop got stuck..I ain't gonna click on any link here anymore until someone tells me it's safe to do so...capisce?..