New Seventh Wonder Official Website

It's simple indeed but therefore very clear as well!

Two things though:
I'm missing a 'Discography'-link in the menu!
It would be nice to see a direct summary of Seventh Wonder's four albums.

It's also strange to notice that 'Lion Music' - the official label - isn't mentioned as an opportunity/a store to buy the albums from.

I'm glad there is a website up now! The background looks awesome!

About the content... I think it feels a bit empty. But it's a lot better than before for sure. :D

I agree, a link for ordering albums should be there. And the discography section of course. I would also vote for a lyrics section. ;) I came across quite a few band pages lately, that offer them on their websites. I think that's a nice addition.

Also the contact button should be more prominent, you have to look really hard to find it. ;)

And there is need for a photo gallery for the promo photos!!! I'm a sucker for photos and that's usually the first place where I'm going. :)

Great idea to use the Reverbnation widget for the shows! Maybe the music widget could be included too? So people could check out the music directly on the website. :)

:) Sorry for the long list. *hides*

...Maybe the music widget could be included too? So people could check out the music directly on the website...

Xandra, I'm not sure what you mean by that, but the Music Player (which is connected to ReverbNation, and is located within the 'Media'-section) works perfectly - and has a great soundquality!

Xandra, I'm not sure what you mean by that, but the Music Player (which is connected to ReverbNation, and is located within the 'Media'-section) works perfectly - and has a great soundquality!

:cool: I was too blind to see it! That's what I meant of course! Looks like I need to spend more time on the website, so I see everything! :loco:

@Kyrt: Maybe a pull down menue would be possible?

Very happy to see SW with its own website. I have really been trying to promote the band on FB, and I encourage all of you to post notices on the group "Seventh Wonder North America" whenever possible. I try to catch and share everything there, but I probably miss a few posts. The group could also use more members; anyone who already belongs can add friends to the group, so please do so! Thanks, and thanks to Kyrt for letting us know about the new website.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO MY MOST LOVED BAND!