New shit

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
First, that Latomeri is awesome as hell. Who is the band that they covered from? a punk band perhaps? I like it, i think it's catchy. They must have recorded it back in Inearthed days

Second - The Alexi demonstration videos. I can't download them. How do you do that? It keeps trying to play in my winamp! :ill:

Third - Twisted Sister, they must have been quite drunk.

oh! nice, i downloaded them already, i'll check them out when Children of Bodom (song) ends :p

use a download manager or right click/save as, it worked for me

edit:
bah too short, but still better than nothing! thanks SOB guys (no offense there :p)

it sounds like it could be from before something wild. they had janne, and alexi was capable of that back then. although i don't think they would have done the vocals like that back then.

PS - I posted that i thought it was from inearthed days because i didn't listen to the whole song. once i heard the solos, I agree with you.

HateCrewDeathroll said:
First, that Latomeri is awesome as hell. Who is the band that they covered from? a punk band perhaps? I like it, i think it's catchy. They must have recorded it back in Inearthed days

Second - The Alexi demonstration videos. I can't download them. How do you do that? It keeps trying to play in my winamp! :ill:

Third - Twisted Sister, they must have been quite drunk.

Yeah Latomeri its my fav COB cover, perhaps!!!.

The demostration videos... try right clic and "save target as..." ;)

gaz said:
How the hell can you base your judgement on this song by that shit sounding mp3 ?
It's encoded at 32kps and in mono.

Hey! It sounds at least OK. I didnt wanted Klamydia to come here and fuck me cuz im sharing their music.... So I encoden in that quality...

I think mine its the only site you can download it from ;)

@loWildChild

Theres is one thing what sucks a lot at your site. Your video links!

You have put them from childrenofbodom.net, and if childrenofbodom.net have bandwidth limit, it takes visitors from them.

loWildChild said:
Cool. I linked them for fans.
What do I do then? cob.net its almost death... and not so many people visits SOB...

Yep, i know, but you could put them to your own host, or register couple of lycos account and put videos there.
Or you could just ask cob.net webmaster is it OK for him if you put links to those videos :)

loWildChild said:
Yeah Latomeri its my fav COB cover, perhaps!!!.

The demostration videos... try right clic and "save target as..." ;)

Hey, dude! Can you upload these videos an other format? Cuz my real media player can't play it.... Just the sound... :mad:

BTW: Latomeri is a rules cover! I like it!

NP: COB - We are not gonna take it (Twisted Sisters live cover:))