New site up and running

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
Thanks guys :)

Actually it's not Flash, it's Javascript, and it's not yet fast enough for Andy (Faster ! Faster !) although it's the max speed already, so... Screw you ! :p

And Kazrog, thanks for the Image Ready tips, I tried it but it looks worse with files 2 to 3 times bigger, so... screw you as well, stop causing trouble ! :D

And Lee, about the naked spanners... Although I agree (and you should have seen the beta testings...), well... screw you all the same ! :)

Very cool, Brett!! Nice work!

:headbang:

oh hey guru.. since you hate Macs so much, it must be extra special fun for you to realize that 98% of all the cool records from the last 10 years that you have enjoyed were made with Macs involvent to some degree or other, and no PC's in sight... including all of Andy's productions.:lol: Enjoy!

The site looks lovely :D The ariel view is cool. The Studio tour will be nice to see when its done.

Will that be one of those 3D things where you can swing around the room etc...

Hey andy, I was looking at the equipment page, it's stated :

- 21" Cinema Display Studio 2
- 23" Cinema Display Studio 1

Is there something new about backstage we don't know?
A new studio will be up and running?
A the moment I know there's just one control room!
Tell us please :D keep us up-to-date!!!!

Maurizio

kaomao said:
Hey andy, I was looking at the equipment page, it's stated :

- 21" Cinema Display Studio 2
- 23" Cinema Display Studio 1

Is there something new about backstage we don't know?
A new studio will be up and running?
A the moment I know there's just one control room!
Tell us please :D keep us up-to-date!!!!

Maurizio

Andy has mentioned the second control room in passing before, he made a post about using bass traps in the corners of the room way back at the start of the year. As Brett said, James recorded stuff (vocals, iirc) there for the Clan Destined CD when he was over here. It's a nice little room actually, hopefully there will be some pic's in the 'studio tour' section of the site.

Oh man, I'm jealous, even a pond!!!!???!!!

above.jpg

Oh, almost forgot... the site looks excellent, but that popping up a new, resized browser window drives me nuts.

James Murphy said:
oh hey guru.. since you hate Macs so much, it must be extra special fun for you to realize that 98% of all the cool records from the last 10 years that you have enjoyed were made with Macs involvent to some degree or other, and no PC's in sight... including all of Andy's productions.:lol: Enjoy!

God dude .... i love ya ...ha ha ha ha ...

Actually i dont hate mac's i used them all through college. I just dont like the way the UI looks. But hey... to each his own. :headbang:

Genius Gone Insane said:
hey brett, I use Opera and on the main page the backstage logo comes up twice FYI.

EDIT: actually the whole thing looks like crap on Opera, nevermind. Looks great on IE tho, good job.[/QUOTE

Why are you still using Opera? Most of the Opera users I know have moved to Firefox now.

Razorjack said:
Genius Gone Insane said:
hey brett, I use Opera and on the main page the backstage logo comes up twice FYI.

EDIT: actually the whole thing looks like crap on Opera, nevermind. Looks great on IE tho, good job.[/QUOTE

Why are you still using Opera? Most of the Opera users I know have moved to Firefox now.

Never heard of firefox. Didn't know anyone else even used opera. Thanks for the heads up, i'll check it out. Opera is the Nuendo of browsers.