New Social Thread

At Chilis my gf bit into a breaded/fried chicken type thing and it was still raw on the inside, though we ended up getting a $20 gift certificate. Much better than dessert :lol:

Apparently I'm not allowed to say the Aerosmith song "Dream On" is ass on the Old School Metal subforum, as my post containing that statement was deleted by the mods.

Don't worry about it. Their asses there are clenched down tight enough to open wine bottles.

Cigarette butts in BBQ sauce eh? I found a dead bug in my rice at a Japanese restaurant in Albany once and they didn't give me shit. A PF Changs waiter spilled the sauce tray and cocktails all over Man Purse and all we got was free dessert. I need to get angrier when this stuff happens.

Yeah, it was pretty gross. You should get a little angrier. Free dessert is always good. I was watching Weird, True, and Freaking on Animal Planet and this one was about the secrets of food manufacturers and restuartants, but they showed this group of soldiers that were in either in Japan/China and one of the soldiers found baby slugs in his rice. So, it was pretty much like your situation.

I wonder if Onder is going to watch Jaromir Jagr and Czech Republic in hockey tomorrow.

Yes! Quite a duel eh? :heh:

EDIT: Hopefully we'll destroy you, but personally I'm afraid we won't, I don't have much hopes for czech hockey anymore.

i fucking reek of alcohol and cigarette smoke - no way i should have ever driven home tonight fucking most irresponsible thing i've done in a LONG time.

chain shotted like 13 things of crown royhale and then was all 'oh shit have to be home"

Congratulations! Most people would be too ashamed to admit they drove drunk while underage, but not you! Glad you didn't die.

there's no way your faggotty pedophile loving ass did more than 5 shots of anything, even though its the internet it doesn't make you cool man

I took my dog for a walk and he just quit halfway through and a good samaritan helped me get him home. It was humid as fuck outside and he was most likely just too tired to continue.