New Social Thread

Your fucking asshole you fucking cunt. I fucking ran away from Prague to those fucking forests so I don't see fucking people all the time so it's just yu and me you cunt. And btw, I have had like four days w/out alcohol, just jerking off and listening to Shostakovich, suck on that fag. Show me something more intelectual.
I like you.

Just got back from seeing Neil fuckin' Young, acoustic show. It was incredible; one of the best shows I've ever seen, and a total folk-fest. Just balls to the wall lyrical intensity and power. He's a genius.

Practiced violin for like 3 hours today, have a huge red mark on my collarbone that looks like a hickey. Almost got the outro solo to "Fade to Black" down!

So I was bored in class today and looked up the today in history thing on Wikipedia. So apparently today is the death anniversary of:

Saparmurat Niyazov

I :lol:'d

Just got back from seeing Neil fuckin' Young, acoustic show. It was incredible; one of the best shows I've ever seen, and a total folk-fest. Just balls to the wall lyrical intensity and power. He's a genius.

Awesome. I've been listening to "Decade" a lot lately.

I just got this phone call from my friend and I found what happened a little gross.

My friend: Hey Stephanie, I get free food from Texas Roadhouse for a full year.

Me: Alright, thanks for telling me.

My friend: Aren't you going to ask my how I obtained this?

Me: Fine Cory, how?

My friend: Well, I was pouring bbq sauce all over my mashed potatoes and handful cigarette butts fell out and I flipped. The table went too. It is so awesome. I am going to send you the picture later. Do you want to go to Texas Roadhouse tomorrow?

Me: Nope, bye Cory.

My friend: Alright, well I will see you at Cedar Point and then Texas Roadhouse. Bye.

I thought smoking was banned from restaurants?

Cigarette butts in BBQ sauce eh? I found a dead bug in my rice at a Japanese restaurant in Albany once and they didn't give me shit. A PF Changs waiter spilled the sauce tray and cocktails all over Man Purse and all we got was free dessert. I need to get angrier when this stuff happens.

A few years ago some person over here found a severed finger in a cup of chili at Wendy's.